• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

who's clen is legit????

mastershake

Registered
Reaction score
i have been trying to see who has legit clen and it seems many are junk. a lot of people have said purity sucks. seems a lot like gwp which i assume is great white, and a lot of people around mention id. though im not sure who that is yet. i also see cem carries it. or anyone im missing as long as its for sure legit.

has anyone used any of these and know for sure they are legit i have used clean many times and this is actually for the wife who also has used it a couple times so i want to make sure im not getting fake stuff. been a while since i ordered any so i just dont know who to use now.

can anyone make any recc's if not here you are welcome to pm me. i really dont want to waste money on fake crap. would be very much appreciated if at all possible.

since i cant edit this, if i can not ask this i apologize and please delete but if anyone can pm me some truly legit places that would be awesome.

Precision Lab's Super Clen (50mcg/per pill) is EXCEPTIONALLY potent. IP's Clen (40mcg/per pill) is also very good.

Back