• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Shut down

Willmang

Registered
Reaction score
If a prohormone shuts you down hard on cycle would Epi make you feel better on cycle or should you just use 4 andro?

Someone recommended I take low dose of test with the prohormone so do you still think that is best?

You just have to remember that you would still technically be shut down as far as producing your own test. PCT is where you begin producing your own natural test again.

They recommended to take a low diesel of test to combat hard shut down. People said running it alone they experienced things like shut down, lethargy, feeling like shit, lose of appetite, etc. So I'm trying to figure out if Epi or 4 andro would suffice.

They recommended to take a low diesel of test to combat hard shut down. People said running it alone they experienced things like shut down, lethargy, feeling like shit, lose of appetite, etc. So I'm trying to figure out if Epi or 4 andro would suffice.
Works for me; I actually never experience those issues with libido or lethargy because I always stack my cycles with either R-Andro, 4-Andro, or Epi-Andro (4 caps daily). ebfitness15 for your discount code if you need to pick anything up!

Back