• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Critique my Cycle (M-Sten)

Gygas21

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

M-Sten: 20/20/20/30 (I have enough for 5-6 weeks)
4-Andro: 400/400/400/400
All supports/staples are covered (continuing creatine mono through cycle)

Nolva: 20/20/20/10
Recycle (Purus Labs): following suggested dose until bottle is empty
E-control:starting around week 3 if PCT and following suggested dose
Reduce XT: same as above

The only thing I'm thinking about doing is upping the 4-Andro. What do you guys think?

Hi everyone.

M-Sten: 20/20/20/30 (I have enough for 5-6 weeks)
4-Andro: 400/400/400/400
All supports/staples are covered (continuing creatine mono through cycle)

Nolva: 20/20/20/10
Recycle (Purus Labs): following suggested dose until bottle is empty
E-control:starting around week 3 if PCT and following suggested dose
Reduce XT: same as above

The only thing I'm thinking about doing is upping the 4-Andro. What do you guys think?
That cycle looks good to me as is (although I can't speak for the non IML products). But I definitely wouldn't push a methyl (M-Sten) longer than 6 weeks. When it comes time to run the E-control, remember to space the 3 caps out AM, mid-day, PM. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything else!

Would bumping to 30 be worth it? Never ran msten before, but have several other ph/ds cycles under my belt. Is 400mg of 4-Andro enough?

Would bumping to 30 be worth it? Never ran msten before, but have several other ph/ds cycles under my belt. Is 400mg of 4-Andro enough?
If you're running M-Sten longer than 4 weeks, I would keep it at 20mg. I think 400mg of 4-Andro is plenty. Enjoy your cycle, man!

I am currently running M Sten solo and feeling great! I am drinking warm lemon water upon waking and then the Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps. 30 minutes later I eat and take the first 10mg of M. Today is Day 6, and my second rest day in a row and I am dying to get back to he gym. Recovery, Recovery, Recovery supper fast. My shoulders have never felt better and workouts are longer.

I was thinking on my way home last night that it would be tuff to hit the gym then (tired), but since I am working out in the AM my pre workout gives me the jolt I need. My male organ is also good to go so far. :)

I am currently running M Sten solo and feeling great! I am drinking warm lemon water upon waking and then the Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps. 30 minutes later I eat and take the first 10mg of M. Today is Day 6, and my second rest day in a row and I am dying to get back to he gym. Recovery, Recovery, Recovery supper fast. My shoulders have never felt better and workouts are longer.

I was thinking on my way home last night that it would be tuff to hit the gym then (tired), but since I am working out in the AM my pre workout gives me the jolt I need. My male organ is also good to go so far. :)
Haha, right on!

Back