• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

How do I keep the gains?

beretta9m2f

Registered
Reaction score
My question is simple but may have a complex answer. What is the best approach to keeping the gains from super dmz 2.0 I will be starting my cycle as soon as I receive it. The only thing I can think of is adding osta to the pct and post pct. any suggestions? Thanks in advance bros

I have always made sure to continue to train hard and use proper PCT protocol to hold onto gains as much as possible,. Osta from what I hear is excellent in it's own right, including for PCT which I will be doing after I wrap up my DMZ 2.0 cycle.

Good luck!

Bro I love osta rx and yes you should add it into your regime. From my experience what worked best is two weeks into pct add in osta and run for 6-8wks right into another cycle. Known as bridging.

Bro I love osta rx and yes you should add it into your regime. From my experience what worked best is two weeks into pct add in osta and run for 6-8wks right into another cycle. Known as bridging.

Awesome, will be doing exactly this. Thanks.

No prob. Really will see some amazing results going back and forth on PH and osta.

Osta hands down brother.

Back