• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Livin large again

Trailphoenix03

Registered
Reaction score
Hey fellas, I am finally back into my off season and ready to put more weight on. My goal is to add strength and size foremost, and maintain the speed and agility I have as much as possible. I'll still be doing cardio most days to keep the abs and bp down. For my cycle, I would like some recommendations going forward. My recent cycles have been amazing. I managed to keep growing to 190 during the racing season. I ran 5.0 followed by Randro and Epiandro. I'm thinking I may need to try something else to switch it up. Now I want to run something to help me get back to 210 nice and lean. My diet is going well but I am always open to suggestions for keeping it lean while adding size. Happy lifting fellas!

Hey fellas, I am finally back into my off season and ready to put more weight on. My goal is to add strength and size foremost, and maintain the speed and agility I have as much as possible. I'll still be doing cardio most days to keep the abs and bp down. For my cycle, I would like some recommendations going forward. My recent cycles have been amazing. I managed to keep growing to 190 during the racing season. I ran 5.0 followed by Randro and Epiandro. I'm thinking I may need to try something else to switch it up. Now I want to run something to help me get back to 210 nice and lean. My diet is going well but I am always open to suggestions for keeping it lean while adding size. Happy lifting fellas!
1-Andro is perfect for gaining lean mass (4 caps daily)! You can stack it either with 4-Andro or R-Andro to prevent any possible lethargy or libido issues. 4-Andro will also assist in giving you some more size, while R-Andro will keep you lean and dry...your choice!

Thanks Eb, the andro stack is the only one I haven't really tried. I've got a bottle of 1andro on hand. If I decide to go with it I'll order some more soon. Just placed a good order yesterday. Looking forward to trying the nitro.

Thanks Eb, the andro stack is the only one I haven't really tried. I've got a bottle of 1andro on hand. If I decide to go with it I'll order some more soon. Just placed a good order yesterday. Looking forward to trying the nitro.
Right on!

Hey fellas, so my weight is holding at 191. Abs are coming in more now that I am doing 30 minutes of cardio on the stairs each morning. Today I ordered some true mass to help get my weight to 210. I'm thinking one scoop with milk twice a day. Probably one in the morning and the other at night before bed. I also have some bcaas and creatine for intraworkout. This is going to be a great winter bulk.

Hey fellas, so my weight is holding at 191. Abs are coming in more now that I am doing 30 minutes of cardio on the stairs each morning. Today I ordered some true mass to help get my weight to 210. I'm thinking one scoop with milk twice a day. Probably one in the morning and the other at night before bed. I also have some bcaas and creatine for intraworkout. This is going to be a great winter bulk.
Bulking's the best, haha! I have grand plans for chili, lasagna, and beef stew once we actually start getting some lower temps here...otherwise I'll sweat profusely, lol

That sounds like a great plan my friend!

Back