• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DMZ 2.0 stats of now

Chronos

Registered
Reaction score
I've been taking DMZ 2.0 for the 2 weeks (3 weeks by friday) and I can say this is one mother of a product. It certainly is strong. I was at 197 but had dirty bulked and cut down to 170. I'm 5,9 so at that weight I wasn't as satisfied. I took this and now weight at 187 with little to no water weight and been eating dirty and I did gain some fat but now from what I can see in the mirror I'm actually losing a little fat when entering into the 3rd week. My upper pecs are starting to stand out much more and improvement in the size of my calves as well. I eat fairly clean but I usually eat a lot of food whenever I can. I didn't drink as much water in the beginning when taking this product and severe headaches come from it. ( Guessing to it getting rid of your water weight and me with hyperhidrosis only amplified this ) I started drinking near 2 gallons a day and the headaches went away. I'm going back to school tomorrow so I should have less distractions while being at home and focus more on diet while I'm gone. Overall good product. It is strong and stands up for its name to represent IML. Pros- gain muscle fast, muscles always hard, awesome pumps, strength gains go up, helps get rid of some bodyfat even if you have a shitty diet.Cons I got from this product is I got back spasms and headaches which can be taken care of with drinking a shit load of water. I hope to get up to 195 at least by the end of this cycle and cut down to 180 or 185 (hopefully if I don't have that much bf on me) :cool:

Good stuff man. You will improve even more with a clean diet.

Most guys are reporting 12-15lb gains on a short 4 week course of Super DMZ 2.0. Some guys are putting on over 20lbs. This is a very strong designer.

Good luck!

<<<< Gained 15lbs of lean dry mass on 2300 cals/pre-contest diet so far (maintenance for me is 3300-3500 cals per day for reference). I can't imagine how much I could pack on if I was eating to GROW!

CONGRATS om your gains so far...just a suggestion though- eat a lot but eat CLEAN! No need to pack on unnecessary fat for the sake of gaining weight.

16lbs here, & maintained 12-13 of them with proper PCT, diet & training.

Back