• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

My 4 week IronMagLabs Experiment...

Adam Reich

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I was given this opportunity by the amazing team here at IronMagLabs, to test out and try products for myself. Now as some of you might know, Im just coming off a great run I had this year, first winning my class at this past Jr Nationals in chicago in June and then placing 3rd at my first ever USAs in Vegas last month. That 3rd place stung, and motivated me more than ever to get back into the gym asap and work in the improvements needed to make sure come 2013, that pro card is mine. So what better than to make the most out of my rebound from the USAs then to run a 4 week cycle of a couple products from IML while im still motivated to keep killing it in the gym. I started slightly over 2 weeks ago using (now banned) Methadrol Extreme at 1 cap twice a day, and Halo Extreme at 1 cap twice a day.
Now let me start off by saying that these products work, yes, but they work extremely fast. Into day 3 the pumps I was getting into only a few sets of my workout were truly mind blowing. Ive taken a handfull of pre workout products, No2, vasodilators, etc etc etc and nothing, and im not bullshitting you, nothing comes close. Besides the crazy pumps during the workout, the pumps I had for the rest of the day and night as well. The blood just did not want to leave the muscle. I appeared much fuller and bigger literally all day long. Weight gain was slight, as I started at 196lbs and by day 7 i was up to 200lbs.
Photo below Day 7.
387994_109742279173392_1044027334_n.jpg

Week 2:
Very Noticable Increase in Strength during each workout along with an intensed increase in blood volume gorged into the muscle. After my shoulder workout on Friday, I literally sat in my car for 25 minutes bc my forearms were so pumped i couldnt grip the steering wheel. Overall Im fuller all over, but staying rock hard. Im almost 35lbs up from what I weighed last month on Stage still with ripped abs and obliques.
393780_111636882317265_1929502666_n.jpg

Photo Below is from Today, Day 16.
Weight is up almost 15lbs in 16 days. Today I hit a new PR in the gym on incline 315 for 15. at only 207lbs. I have a training video coming end of this week or early next week to give you a little better idea of the results Ive been gaining in and outside of the gym.
Needless to say these products work. Period.
216182_276858312414586_29477792_n.jpg

Im stoked to see what another 2 weeks will bring, and even more excited to be using these products throughout my whole offseason this year. Will be logging the next two weeks here in this thread so stay tuned. Any questions feel free to ask me here or by emailing me at AbombFitness@gmail.com, ive been getting tons of emails about all IML products lately ecspecially The Super DMZ 2.0. I will be trying that one next ;)
All the best guys!

Thank you for the detailed account of your experience with IML products. Looks like you have really put the work in at the gym and the kitchen table brother!

Thank you, look forward to logging the rest of progress along with my whole offseason program using all IML products.

Big dude! Congrats on your success this year and best of luck for the future.

Look jacked brother, in for the ride.

Beast... Good stuff bro!

VIDEO BLOG #1/ Check it out . some offseason shoulder training and my log into week 3. Enjoy

Bro your a freak of nature!!!

Into week 4 pumps won't stop. Halo extreme provides pumps I've truly never experienced before. I think only the people who have actually tried it can understand when I say that.
Weight is up to 210lb and as you can see still staying relatively pretty hard!
Tonight I killed back with 21 sets of pull ups. Wide pull downs. Dbell rows. Seated wide cable rows. Lying down t-bar rows. Close grip pull downs. And stiff arm cable pully. As you can tell my back is pretty damn pumped. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346303085.535995.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1346303096.650563.jpg

Man bro you are looking great.

prediction ..no way you're going to be able to squeeze into the middles next yr lol 207 already and still really lean....I was at the Jr. Nats in Chicago, very impressed with your physique man..keep this up good shit

Thank you guys.

Haha Steve thanks brother well see what happens next year. Just trying to not let myself get any heavier at this point. Woke up today 211.5lbs. Need to stay around 205-210

So I'm a couple weeks now finished with my 4 week run guys. And I get many emails asking what kind of gains are you keeping once your cycle is finished.
Well, my strength has gone down slightly as was repoint 315 on incline pretty easy. I'm now down to about 8 reps. However my fullness and hardness to my muscle bellies have really stayed thru. The pumps are still unreal in the gym and my intensity has truly never been better. I'm supposed to be taking it easy for a month or so before I head dive into full offseason prep but it's hard to back down when your body feels so good in the gym. Today I got in a great shoulder and arm workout. 18 sets for shoulders. 11 sets on biceps and triceps. I'll keep you guys posted on my next run and what I'll be using during the jump of my offseason prep. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347145990.049144.jpg
Again, anyone with any questions please don't hesitate to shoot me an email abombfitness@gmail.com

Video fixed. Thanks guys!

Back