• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking for Guidance

tawakol5894

Registered
Reaction score
Hey whatsup guys. Im pretty new to the whole pro hormone community you could say and would love some well recieved guidance on what to take for a first time user. The super DMZ 5.0 looks great and all, but I am hesitient of starting out with that based on the fact that it is the strongest pro hormone on the market. I was thinknig of starting off by trying the Super R Andro RX Lean muscle ( the one with the white print). I know that utilizing a PCT and on cycle suport is critical. I have heard of tudca sodium (or just tudca idk if there is a difference here) for an on cylce support. For PCT i would justtake the estrogen blockers that IML offers.

In conclusion, I hope some of you guys can tell me if the Super R andro RX lean muscle would be a good start for somebody who has never taken a pro hormone, and what precautions I should be taking as far as the PCT an on cylcle support go.
Thanks for your time guy

Hey whatsup guys. Im pretty new to the whole pro hormone community you could say and would love some well recieved guidance on what to take for a first time user. The super DMZ 5.0 looks great and all, but I am hesitient of starting out with that based on the fact that it is the strongest pro hormone on the market. I was thinknig of starting off by trying the Super R Andro RX Lean muscle ( the one with the white print). I know that utilizing a PCT and on cycle suport is critical. I have heard of tudca sodium (or just tudca idk if there is a difference here) for an on cylce support. For PCT i would justtake the estrogen blockers that IML offers.

In conclusion, I hope some of you guys can tell me if the Super R andro RX lean muscle would be a good start for somebody who has never taken a pro hormone, and what precautions I should be taking as far as the PCT an on cylcle support go.
Thanks for your time guy
R-Andro ( at 4 caps daily ) is a great PH to start out with! It won't add a lot of size but it will help get you lean, dry, and hard. I would run it for at least 6 weeks to really get the most out of it. An ideal PCT would be 1 cap daily of Ultra Male ( 1 bottle is good for 2 PCTs ) and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. For on cycle support I would run Advanced Cycle Support at 2 caps daily. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything, man!

Hey thanks so much for your quick response! I am looking to add strength gains if anything. Im sure that RX andro will give me that, but is it the optimal pro-hormone here for a beginner who wants to invest in strength gains? I will for sure go with the on cycle support that Ironmag has, Ive heard good things. Just looking to see how my chemistry interacts with some of these compounds before trying some of the harder stuff... Again thanks so much man

Hey thanks so much for your quick response! I am looking to add strength gains if anything. Im sure that RX andro will give me that, but is it the optimal pro-hormone here for a beginner who wants to invest in strength gains? I will for sure go with the on cycle support that Ironmag has, Ive heard good things. Just looking to see how my chemistry interacts with some of these compounds before trying some of the harder stuff... Again thanks so much man
R-Andro will definitely help with strength gains! On your next cycle, if you are looking to add some more lean mass, stack the R-Andro with 1-Andro...that will make for a great 2nd cycle!

Awesome thank you man Im going to order this tonight. Lastly would you recommend taking E-control while on cycle or purely post?
All the best

Awesome thank you man Im going to order this tonight. Lastly would you recommend taking E-control while on cycle or purely post?
All the best
You'll only need E-Control during post cycle. Have fun and don't forget your ebfitness15 discount code!

Back