• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Advice on SUPER EPI-ANDRO RX cycle

grenade252

Registered
Reaction score
I'm 29, 5'11" 190 lbs, been training for about 4 years.

I tried Follidrone last year and it worked pretty good, I was going to run it again but want to try Epi-Andro now. It looks a bit stronger with minimal sides, like gyno, which is the big one I want to avoid. Could yall give me some advice on dosage, pct, on cycle support, and anything else I need to know. I'm researching it now but wanted to make a thread too. Thanks

Epi-Andro's awesome at 4 caps daily with no worries about gyno since it's a DHT compound; I like to run it for at least 6 weeks (same goes for all the Andros). I do like R-Andro better since it seems to be a bit stronger, but Epi-Andro is still good to go. For PCT I would run 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. On cycle support for me is always at least 2 caps daily of Advanced Cycle Support. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

I did a log a few years ago on Basic Epiandro. Mind you, Super Epi Andro is enanthated and about 30% plus better absorption/stronger per capsule.
http://www.ironmaglabs.com/forums/s...ron-Mag-Labs?highlight=wesley+inman+epi+andro

I recommend 2-400mgs ED if you can afford it. Gyno should not be an issue at all since DHT compounds can assist in preventing pregyno, etc..

When most people experience Gyno would be during PCT, post cycle. So make sure you run an anti estrogen and a complete PCT to make sure your normal Testosterone levels return upon ceasing administration. I like to have my clients run 60+ day PCT, if you can afford it. Econtrol and Ultra Male is solid as is Clomid/Nolva.

Thanks guys. I'll be ordering this soon along with yalls suggest pct and on cycle support.

Back