• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

start up question

amrib

Registered
Reaction score
I've not taken any PH's, but am planning to. I have some tribulus and Ultra Male that I am taking for the next 2 weeks (4 week cycle). But would I need to take a period of time after I'm done with the tribulus before starting a 1//4 /Andro cycle? Or could I start the Andro 1/4 right as I finish the tribulus cycle?

Yeah, you definitely can. Run the 1/4 Andro cycle for 6-8 weeks at 4 caps a day of each minimum. Follow that up with a 4 week PCT of Ultra Male(1 cap) and E-control(3 caps a day spreadout). Should see some nice gains if diet and training are in check. If you need to pick anything else up please use my DISCOUNT CODE- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com and ironmagresearch.com.

Yeah, you definitely can. Run the 1/4 Andro cycle for 6-8 weeks at 4 caps a day of each minimum. Follow that up with a 4 week PCT of Ultra Male(1 cap) and E-control(3 caps a day spreadout). Should see some nice gains if diet and training are in check. If you need to pick anything else up please use my DISCOUNT CODE- wesb15 at ironmaglabs.com and ironmagresearch.com.

thanks. I want to do this also

I've not taken any PH's, but am planning to. I have some tribulus and Ultra Male that I am taking for the next 2 weeks (4 week cycle). But would I need to take a period of time after I'm done with the tribulus before starting a 1//4 /Andro cycle? Or could I start the Andro 1/4 right as I finish the tribulus cycle?
Oh damn, amrib, I thought you already started this by now. Yeah man, you're good to go...enjoy!

Back