• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Research Clen and T3

DawgMan

Registered
Reaction score
So I bought some clen and T3 from a very reputable research company. The clen is 40 mcg and the t3 is dosed at 50 mcg. Each is a red capsule in a sliver pouch and clearly labeled. So today I took one of each and within 20 minutes I am sweating my ass off. My hands are shaking and I'm shivering. I've used these in past but this was my first time from a research company. In fact I'm having a hard time typing this on my iPhone.

so is that a good thing?...

So far so good, if anything its over dosed. In the past, the clen I've taken at 40 mcg was not as strong. The t3 is also pretty damn stout. I usually start at 25 mcg and increase by 25 mcg every 4th day up to 100 mcg. Then reduce the dose in the same manner. I've ready many conflicting report about gradually reducing the t3 and just stopping cold turkey. I've never went higher than 100 mcg with the t3 and never over 120 mcg with clen.

Typically the clen I do a 2 week on followed by 2 weeks off.

This stuff seems pretty legit to me considering the immediate sweating, rise in body temp and heart rate.
I actually stopped for a couple days because it seems so strong. With each being a gel style capsule, I need to find a way to split them into 20 mcg and 25 mcg respectively.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
sounds good.. ive taken 40mcg and never felt it that strong company is legit

if you can shoot me a pm and let me know who it was through ive been looking for some myself but i have not known where since many people have a hard time trying to find legit clen

thanks got it. do you prefer the tabs? i have always been told to get the liquid

I've always used tabs in the past with AAS cycles. I had never used liquid until recently and maybe I got a bad lot, but I couldn't feel the clen or T3. No heart palpitations, no increased body temp., nothing.

So when I decided to try tabs from a research company I was really skeptical. I've seen a lot of threads and posts praising the liquid, I just didn't have results with the particular brand I bought.

Today I took 50 mcg of t3 this morning, 20-30 minutes later, I was sweating like Mike Tyson in a spelling bee competition. About 6 hours later another 50 mcg. Same results with no severe reaction.

thanks got it. do you prefer the tabs? i have always been told to get the liquid

you said the t3 did that but how was the clen? i was only going with the clen right now? is their site safe / legit like no issues with cc fraud etc?? thanks

I have only taken the clen with the t3, however I do want to try it alone. When I take the clen with the t3, in addition to the sweats, I had a substantial increase in heart rate hands shaking etc. I do know that excessive amounts of t3 alone can cause shaking hands, but I've only seen that at much higher doses. As far as the site, it seems pretty legit and secure. I tried to read as many reviews from various boards and forums and didn't see anything of concern. Also, let me stress that I am not a competitive athlete and am not receiving any form of compensation for using their products. I just happened onto by reading different reviews while trying to find something that I thought was a legit company with quality products.

you said the t3 did that but how was the clen? i was only going with the clen right now? is their site safe / legit like no issues with cc fraud etc?? thanks

WOW can say this stuff is legit. used clen many times before and this stuff is super potent. imo almost dosed over what it says. i only took one and man i usually use 75-100mcg. this is only 40 and its potent. nice find!!! im sold now.

to add dawgman is legit also did exactly as he said he would thanks again man!!

I'm guessing you received a package today.

WOW can say this stuff is legit. used clen many times before and this stuff is super potent. imo almost dosed over what it says. i only took one and man i usually use 75-100mcg. this is only 40 and its potent. nice find!!! im sold now.

to add dawgman is legit also did exactly as he said he would thanks again man!!

yes i did and thank you again this stuff ROCKS. honestly one of the best clens i've used.

I agree. I've bought clen many times from various reputable sources and had good results. This stuff is on a whole other level, I think the 40 mcg is more like 70-80 mcg. Strong stuff.

careful with clen.. ive it used about 3-4 cycles and my heart started getting some pain

Agreed, I've used both clen and t3 on multiple occasions. I think the key is to pay close attention to your body. Typically, I use clen two weeks on followed by two weeks off. I've never exceeded 120 mcg with clen and with this new stuff, I don't plan on going over 80 mcg.

careful with clen.. ive it used about 3-4 cycles and my heart started getting some pain

Back