• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Once again another 5.0 question.

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
It's me again. The "pita". Been a while since I have been on the website. Just noticed there is a post that says the 5.0 is the king of all phs. I am getting ready to start my last bottle of 3.0 as i havent used it yet. Does everyone still agree 3.0 is a stronger and better than the 5.0? Going in for my physical middle of next month and i know they mess with the blood pressure and all.

It's me again. The "pita". Been a while since I have been on the website. Just noticed there is a post that says the 5.0 is the king of all phs. I am getting ready to start my last bottle of 3.0 as i havent used it yet. Does everyone still agree 3.0 is a stronger and better than the 5.0? Going in for my physical middle of next month and i know they mess with the blood pressure and all.
3.0 is stronger but it is also very toxic due to being methylated. 5.0 is a very efficient blend of non-methylated compounds that can be run at numerous caps daily for an extended period of time. I'd pick 5.0 or any of the Andro blends over 3.0 anyday.

Can you help me again please. Going to be buying again soon to get ready for winter.

Currently have 3.0, e control, um, acs and 4 andro original. I thought i had the 5a but can't find it

What's the best way to yske this and do i have enough to help fight against ED towards End of cycle?

Thanks again

Can you help me again please. Going to be buying again soon to get ready for winter.

Currently have 3.0, e control, um, acs and 4 andro original. I thought i had the 5a but can't find it

What's the best way to yske this and do i have enough to help fight against ED towards End of cycle?

Thanks again
Stack the 4-Andro along with the 3.0. As soon as your cycle is over begin 1 cap daily of Ultra Male and 3 caps daily of E-Control ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. The 4-Andro will prevent libido issues during cycle and the Ultra Male and E-Control will keep you good to go libido wise during PCT. I'd run the ACS during cycle and PCT (at least 2 caps daily). 5a-Laxogen will help maintain muscle size during PCT (2-3 caps daily). ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need to stock up!

Can acs and 3.0 be taken at the same time or different times

Adrenalin once said in a response it was ok to take the acs all at the same time. That still effective?

Adrenalin once said in a response it was ok to take the acs all at the same time. That still effective?
Milk thistle can possibly interfere with the absorption of methylated PHs. The Andros are fine at the same time as ACS.

Sorry what i meant is all the acs at 1 time of the day. Not with everything else

Sorry what i meant is all the acs at 1 time of the day. Not with everything else
Yeah, that's fine. I personally like to take them two separate times just because I feel like I'm keeping my organs and blood pressure in check throughout the day. Matter of preference.

Should i be taking anything else to keep BP in check when I go in for dot card?

Should i be taking anything else to keep BP in check when I go in for dot card?
Just stay hydrated and don't take too many stimulants or salt (I would probably only have water in me if BP was getting tested, lol)

Back