• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

question about product date

amrib

Registered
Reaction score
how are ya? Hey I still have 1 bottle of 4 Andro and 1 bottle of Andro 1, but I just checked the date, and it says Manufactured 11/15. It doesn't have an expiration date though.

How long is the product good for?

I'll need to order a couple new bottles, but just wanted to check on the effectiveness & safety of my leftovers from last year.

also, is it ok to take Ultra Male & Anabolic Matrix at the same time during PCT? super excited , starting the Andros in 3 days if they're still good.

thanks,

how are ya? Hey I still have 1 bottle of 4 Andro and 1 bottle of Andro 1, but I just checked the date, and it says Manufactured 11/15. It doesn't have an expiration date though.

How long is the product good for?

I'll need to order a couple new bottles, but just wanted to check on the effectiveness & safety of my leftovers from last year.

also, is it ok to take Ultra Male & Anabolic Matrix at the same time during PCT? super excited , starting the Andros in 3 days if they're still good.

thanks,
Supplements last for YEARS as long as they remain sealed and preferably in a dark, dry cabinet, drawer, or closet. And yeah, definitely ok to stack Ultra Male and Anabolic Matrix in PCT. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need to order!

Back