• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Dmz 5.0 stack

Schulz38

Registered
Reaction score
Hey y'all im new to this forum not new to the world of prohormones tho. Been out of the gym for 4 years due to injuries and other issues finally back and decided to start a cycle of dmz5.0. I went ahead and ordered the super stack but I'm going to be running 6 weeks 1 andro and 6 weeks dmz5.0 so I will need extra bottles, my question is dosage. I would be doing 2caps 2xdaily of andro should I be doing 2 dmz or bumping up to 3 or 4 Ed. This is coming from someone that has had good bit of experience with multiple prohormones cycles and anabolic in the past. Thanks y'all. Of course I'll follow strict cycle support and pct. no worries there. Just need to know dosage since no experience with the new compound.

Hey y'all im new to this forum not new to the world of prohormones tho. Been out of the gym for 4 years due to injuries and other issues finally back and decided to start a cycle of dmz5.0. I went ahead and ordered the super stack but I'm going to be running 6 weeks 1 andro and 6 weeks dmz5.0 so I will need extra bottles, my question is dosage. I would be doing 2caps 2xdaily of andro should I be doing 2 dmz or bumping up to 3 or 4 Ed. This is coming from someone that has had good bit of experience with multiple prohormones cycles and anabolic in the past. Thanks y'all. Of course I'll follow strict cycle support and pct. no worries there. Just need to know dosage since no experience with the new compound.
Welcome to the board! I'd definitely run 5.0 at at least 3 caps daily. ebfitness15 for your discount code anytime you need to stock up!

Back