• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Starting DMZ 2.0 stack Monday 8/23

Ahnold

Registered
Reaction score
Here's the plan for the intake of the stack.

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)
Ultra Male Rx - 1 cap daily will do 1
Anabolic-Matrix Rx - 2 caps daily with food will do 4
Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 caps daily will do 4

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks) will do 3
No Clomid, hoping E-Control will be good enough, also have extra tribulus around

This look ok?
I'm 38 and will be slightly changing my workout to shock my body at the same time. My diet will consist of as much protein and complex carbs as possible. I can't keep up with some of you guys intake, my stomach can't handle mass amounts of food like that but I will def be eating a lot.

Looks good brother. Going to be a fun cycle!

Thanks man, I have some bottles of milk thistle too, been taking them for a couple of weeks and will continue to do so throughout, although I see the Advanced Cycle Support also has some milk thistle. I've saved some links for clomid and nolva, hoping to not have to go there but will decide during week 2.

Here's the plan for the intake of the stack.

FIRST 4 WEEKS:
Super-DMZ Rx Rx - 2 caps daily (1 cap AM / 1 cap PM)

LAST 4 WEEKS:
E-Control Rx - 3 caps daily (last 3 weeks) will do 3
No Clomid, hoping E-Control will be good enough, also have extra tribulus around

This look ok?
I'm 38 and will be slightly changing my workout to shock my body at the same time. My diet will consist of as much protein and complex carbs as possible. I can't keep up with some of you guys intake, my stomach can't handle mass amounts of food like that but I will def be eating a lot.

Question about the E control, 3 tablets daily. Should those be spread out with bfast lunch and dinner, or all in one shot?

Spread them out, when you wake up, at lunch & before you go to bed.

Damn, I"m an idiot. I"m starting my run starting Aug. 27th. Duh!

what's the half-life of ur guys e-control? Tried to look it up online but found ranges for 6-oxo from 3-6 hours to as high as 2 days, was wondering what it really is, thanks!
I've always heard and read 3-6 hours. That's why it's best to take it 3 times a day. I try to always have some E-Control on hand...it's never let me down.

Back