• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Food Ideas

zman

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know about you but success seems to be tied to nutrition.

And I am looking for good food ideas. For Example:

Wild Sardines 125 grams
Protein 32.5 gr
Fat 5 gr
Carbs 0 gr

Calcium 75%
Iron 15%

Easy to travel.

Why not make a shake and blend in whole foods??

My current shake looks like this:

1 scoop of Iron Mag labs Complete Protein RX- 1 banana, 1 low fat yogurt, 6-12oz whole milk, 6 ice cubes, 1/8 cup raw oats, 2tbsp of low fat peanut butter, 2 tbsps of Pasteurized Egg Whites.

Blend it up for a solid 30-45 seconds. Can be anywhere from 500-1500 calories depending on your actual serving sizes. Can use a meal replacement, or add 1-2 shakes per day to your whole food intake and watch your muscles grow.

I use this with all my clients as well.

Why not make a shake and blend in whole foods??

My current shake looks like this:

1 scoop of Iron Mag labs Complete Protein RX- 1 banana, 1 low fat yogurt, 6-12oz whole milk, 6 ice cubes, 1/8 cup raw oats, 2tbsp of low fat peanut butter, 2 tbsps of Pasteurized Egg Whites.

Blend it up for a solid 30-45 seconds. Can be anywhere from 500-1500 calories depending on your actual serving sizes. Can use a meal replacement, or add 1-2 shakes per day to your whole food intake and watch your muscles grow.

I use this with all my clients as well.
wow thats good.. I will try this

This is a great point. I like to do blender meals also. today I had 1 cup of egg whites from a carton, 1 cup greek yogurt, Kale, walnuts, almond milk maple syrup mixed fruit frozen. Slam that thing during work.

I do canned chicken and raw almonds. The only kicker is that you need a can opener. I keep one everywhere that I soend a lot of time. The canned chicken grosses some people out but I think it tastes great with some hot sauce.

Back