• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

PCT Queston

Kenesis360

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

I did a cycle of DMZ 5.0, only saw a few pds. weight gain, but great recomp and some strength gains, was a good product, but liked DMZ 3.0 better (of course I was bulking then). I took 2 DMZ 5.0 a day for 6 weeks and am now ready to start my PCT, I am going to be taking E-Control and Ultra Male for PCT, but not sure the daily recommended dose to take.

Should I take 3 E-Control and 1 UM per day or 3 E-Control, 2 UM per day?

Hi,

I did a cycle of DMZ 5.0, only saw a few pds. weight gain, but great recomp and some strength gains, was a good product, but liked DMZ 3.0 better (of course I was bulking then). I took 2 DMZ 5.0 a day for 6 weeks and am now ready to start my PCT, I am going to be taking E-Control and Ultra Male for PCT, but not sure the daily recommended dose to take.

Should I take 3 E-Control and 1 UM per day or 3 E-Control, 2 UM per day?
1 cap of Ultra Male daily and 3 caps of E-Control daily ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. 1 bottle of Ultra Male is good for 2 PCTs. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need to stock up!

So just to make sure, you're saying 3 caps a day of control? So in other words I should purchase a 2nd bottle of it? I always thought 1 bottle was enough for the entire pct. Also is um really that potent that yoy inly need 1 Cap a day? I used to take 2 for the 30 days. Also does the pct help get rid of puffy look? A few times it did and helped to dry out but also a few times it didn't. Finishing cycle in a little more than a week.

E-Control has 90 caps per bottle; 3 caps daily for 30 days is one bottle. And yes, UM is very potent, I've always said to only take 1 cap daily for 30 days. And yes, those products will help control the "puffy" look.

Finishing up cycle of 3.0 And I have a Little swelling in my ankles. What can I take to Help along with Advanced cycle support Help bring down the swelling? For physical coming up and want to make sure they don't question possible heart problems.

Razor Cuts is an awesome, natural diuretic product

Last question. Are yoy supposed to take 1st dose of um and econtrol with last dose of 3.0 or after?

Last question. Are yoy supposed to take 1st dose of um and econtrol with last dose of 3.0 or after?
I'd just start immediately upon the end of cycle, so the day after PH use.

Back