• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

which of these would you stack together?

jt1

Registered
Reaction score
hello everyone, i'm new to the board. i've been training again for over a yr after taking a long break(7 yrs!). i have my diet in check also and am on trt. i've never used any ph's/aas until recently, but have done my fair share of research. the only thing i've ran so far was ostarine @25 and epi andro @ 500 stacked together for 8 wks and it went well. really dont want to try any of the andros, but have picked up quit a few other designers that should have me good for a few yrs lol! i have a idea how i'm gonna run them but was curious how you more experienced users would run these or stack them if they was in your cabinets!
here's what i got

(2)trest elite 30mg x 120
(2) lgd 4mg x 90
(2) lgi msten x 90
(2) mithras 10mg x 90
(4) dmz 15mg x 75
(2) lgi triumphalis 15mg x 60

being that most of them are methyls i wont be stacking together until i've ran a methyl by itself first and will only do a stack of 2 once a yr. they will of course be ran with cycle support, hawthorn berry,nac and tudca and exemestane, will be on hand if needed. and will have labs done prior. just wondered basically which of these would be best stacked together. thanks

Back