• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to supplements - Help!

Twonka

Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I am 57 and finally done with excuses and ready to fully commit to getting back in shape. I weigh 190, 5'11". Would say "average" shape and build. slight belly, considered strong.
What would be the best stack to start with? I have a versa climber, power blocks, power bands, and an incline bench.
I want definition, no weight gain other than muscle(I am a seasonal 5 day a week golfer and want to maintain flexibility and stay under 200#) and strength.
medically...I get migraines and have pancreatitis but neither slow me down ...part of my life.

Thanks to anyone who can give legit advice or point me in the right direction.

Hi, welcome to ironmaglabs.

Much respect for the full commitment, its never easy to get started.

As always, supplements are just that, supplementation to an excellent diet and consistent exercise regimen.

All that aside, i would say based on your goals you want to look at R-Andro and Super Epi Andro. These compounds will assist with lean muscle growth and the definition, along with muscle stamina.

We would be interested to see you log your progress on our forum! Feel free to start a log and we will follow along and offer any advice we can along the way. The reps here have a wide range of expertise.

Lastly, use code CHEZ15 at checkout to save 15% on your purchase.

Any questions let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow. in 57 you are going to get shape.. it would be amazing :)

Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time and give advice. I will follow all recommendations and will now place an order to get started. Tons of great stuff here; a great resource I will take advantage of!
Thanks again
T
Hi, welcome to ironmaglabs.

Much respect for the full commitment, its never easy to get started.

As always, supplements are just that, supplementation to an excellent diet and consistent exercise regimen.

All that aside, i would say based on your goals you want to look at R-Andro and Super Epi Andro. These compounds will assist with lean muscle growth and the definition, along with muscle stamina.

We would be interested to see you log your progress on our forum! Feel free to start a log and we will follow along and offer any advice we can along the way. The reps here have a wide range of expertise.

Lastly, use code CHEZ15 at checkout to save 15% on your purchase.

Any questions let us know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back