• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

1st edition of econtrol

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I start my econtrol l and um on Wednesday. I was wondering how effective the 1st edition of econtol is. Also can someone explain how it actually works? I'm curious because it says it is a suicide inhibitor. But if using e control for 30 days when stopping the econtol doesn't your body go right back to producing large amounts of estrogen since the body has been without it? I would think it would be a step down process.

I start my econtrol l and um on Wednesday. I was wondering how effective the 1st edition of econtol is. Also can someone explain how it actually works? I'm curious because it says it is a suicide inhibitor. But if using e control for 30 days when stopping the econtol doesn't your body go right back to producing large amounts of estrogen since the body has been without it? I would think it would be a step down process.
That's exactly why a suicidal inhibitor works, there's no estrogen rebound.

So the product before the 2.0 came out is still a good product to use with um? I've been reading some of the forums and i may be all over the place bit it seems as if the econtrol should be used with the 3.0 and not as a pct. Am i just reading old outdated fourms?

The old E-Control should be fine. You would only need E-Control on cycle if you experienced estrogen related sides, otherwise save it for PCT with the UM for a complete PCT.

Ok. I actually just checked my bottle and it is the 2.0 so i should be fine there. Trying to stock up on Hawthorne berry though. Have my physical in a few weeks and my BP is sky high right now.

Ok. I actually just checked my bottle and it is the 2.0 so i should be fine there. Trying to stock up on Hawthorne berry though. Have my physical in a few weeks and my BP is sky high right now.
You can always double up on your Advanced Cycle Support caps..

Not sure if I bought another bottle if it would get here in time. Just noticed I'm on last bottle and I run out Friday

Not sure if I bought another bottle if it would get here in time. Just noticed I'm on last bottle and I run out Friday
Usually only takes 2-3 days to get my packages, and that's coming from the other side of the country (Nevada to Virginia). Stock up, haha! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Almost a week into pct and was wondering if the control has as much of an effect on blood pressure as the 3.0 does? Also is it normal to be so damn sluggish and tired all the time?

E-Control does not negatively affect BP, it can actually help it. And it is normal to feel lethargic during or after running a methylated PH...you just ran three of them in 3.0. That's one of the reasons I just stick to the Andros now.

Finishing my pct on Saturday with the econtrol 2.0 and um. I worried about extra estrogen happening after I stop econtrol. 30 days is usually enough right? Been cramping badly and getting headaches while lifting. Is this normal. Finally what would be a good product to start in the next fee weeks to keep the dry look without running another cycle so soon? Thanks

If you're worried about estrogen and you want to stay dry I would just stay on E-Control longer. But remember, there is no estrogen rebound from a suicidal inhibitor like E-Control.

Can e control cause headaches while lifting? Also can I continue 1 Cap um for another 30 days?

No, E-Control won't cause headaches while lifting; that sounds like you're either dehydrated or your BP is elevated...may want to skip pre-workout caffeine. And UM shouldn't be run for longer than 30 days at 1 cap per day.

A couple yrs ago I researched the ingredients in e-control and I came to the conclusion that it would be a decent, although mild, stand alone. A buddy and I each ran a bottle by itself and had pretty good results. Not PH results, of course, but definitely noticeable. I figured that if there was nothing to limit our body's own test levels, they'd naturally rise, and allow for extra gains in the gym. Worked for us!

A couple yrs ago I researched the ingredients in e-control and I came to the conclusion that it would be a decent, although mild, stand alone. A buddy and I each ran a bottle by itself and had pretty good results. Not PH results, of course, but definitely noticeable. I figured that if there was nothing to limit our body's own test levels, they'd naturally rise, and allow for extra gains in the gym. Worked for us!
Right on!

Back