• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca Drol Max

Roiddy

Registered
Reaction score
so i was wondering like Halo has it sweet spot at 3 caps per day which is amazing DMZ and Metha drol you dont really need to up dosages cause there perfectly amazing already..

but what about Deca what would be the sweet spot for that i remember when i first got into this and i did my first run with Deca and its not one of my most favored out of all the products it was last .. but i was thinking of giving it another try after all the cycles Ive done but at a different dose any suggestions?

Let us know how you make out with it...I actually enjoyed the Deca-drol and since it's non-methylated, I was able to run it after finishing up my DMZ.

Let us know how you make out with it...I actually enjoyed the Deca-drol and since it's non-methylated, I was able to run it after finishing up my DMZ.

yeaah sure will do

Back