• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Super stack

trey0153

Registered
Reaction score
Well u guys made me buy it with the huge sale u had a few weeks ago anyways little confused with when I should take some of the stack because bottle says one thing site says another, so dmz5 ,Andro 1 and matrix used weeks 1-4 then e control, cyclesupport weeks 1-8, ultra male says weeks 5-8 does this sound correct to u? Just making sure I'm not taking something when I'm not supposed to be. Are ugonna be having any Christmas day sales?

Well u guys made me buy it with the huge sale u had a few weeks ago anyways little confused with when I should take some of the stack because bottle says one thing site says another, so dmz5 ,Andro 1 and matrix used weeks 1-4 then e control, cyclesupport weeks 1-8, ultra male says weeks 5-8 does this sound correct to u? Just making sure I'm not taking something when I'm not supposed to be. Are ugonna be having any Christmas day sales?
Weeks 1-4
SDMZ 5.0
1-Andro
ACS

Weeks 5-8
ACS
Anabolic Matrix
Ultra Male
E-Control

Back