• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Weird side effect plz help!

jascoviez1991

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so i started my metha-drol extreme stack today this hasnt been my first Ph either but after i took the frist dose i ended up with a sunburn looking rash on my face and shoulders. i have had hives from allergies before but nothing like this. Maybe this product is to strong for me? Any answers / advice or has anyone else gotten this before?

Thanks!

Sounds like a good idea thanks! like i said never had this problem before so maybe taking everything at once is to much

It is possible to have an allergy to steroidal compounds, that's why it's always best to start off small and assess it's risks/rewards. Be careful brother, and stay safe.

Doesn't sound weird. Some people have an immune system that runs in high gear. Methadrol is a foreign substance that you are ingesting and as a result your body might have spiked a temp. This type of rash pattern is generaly seen on the face, chest and sometimes ears. You may even experience peeling similar to a sunburn.

Like Heavy mentioned, (Keep the MD) & start off with something like Cyanostane or Halo & work your way up from there.

Back