• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Drinking and college environment

Chronos

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone else go to college here on IML? I gotta plan my cycles better because every time I'm on one it's near football season and the temptation of drinking sucks dick since there's all of these things going on with it. I'm either cutting or on a cycle. I gotta plan better. Anyone in the same boat? :eek:

Yeah bro... I'm 23 finishing up my second BS. It was pretty simple, after I turned 21, I quit drinking. lmao Not entirely, but I really slowed down.. and I don't drink to get a buzz or drunk anymore - just because I enjoy the taste on rare occasions. Many times, I'll go to parties and stuff and never have a sip at all. It's really no big deal.

Just get your priorities in order...what is most important to you? Alcohol consumption in moderation is not totally detrimental to achieving gains in the gym but overindulgence will DESTROY all your hard work. Pick a night (Saturday most likely) where you allow yourself to cut loose, just don't go crazy and you should be fine.

^^ I'll be 22 next month man, obviously 21 wasnt really a starting point for drinking. but I quit completely, being a hardgainer id see weeks/month of work and dieting get abolished in 2 nights on a weekend, just not worth it

Just get your priorities in order...what is most important to you? Alcohol consumption in moderation is not totally detrimental to achieving gains in the gym but overindulgence will DESTROY all your hard work. Pick a night (Saturday most likely) where you allow yourself to cut loose, just don't go crazy and you should be fine.

My thoughts exactly

I think that some of the issues you should research are alcohols effects on:1. muscle gains2.dehydration3.caloric intake4.protein synthesis5.test/estrogen levels

Yeah thanks guys for the info! I don't drink much at all since it is bad for my diet and all of those empty carbs. I'm doing pct and I don't wanna mess anything up for just one night I probably wouldn't remember. I haven't drank in a year and I've been doing well in avoiding the parties. Just had a real good friend who transferred here so he's been pestering me to go to parties.

ALCOHOL = beer goggles, fat chicks, and bad decisions!

7% BODY FAT = mad pussy!

Back