• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Climate and Bodybuilding

Curt James

Registered
Reaction score
I'm from Pennsylvania, land of four seasons! I have an uncle who lives in California, I've traveled to Florida, Arizona, but have never lived anywhere that has perfect weather all year.

Do you live in snow and cold territory or do you enjoy warm weather year-round? If you're a member of the ten below club, why do you stay?

Why haven't you moved?

Or why did you move and how has it helped your training?

I was born in PA and have had more than one person exclaim, "You must enjoy the seasons!"

No. Lol Not so much.

I guess I stay for the same reason many people do... friends, family, career, and I'm just comfortable in my environment. Favorite restaurants, garage, gyms, theaters, etc. It's all mapped out. Of course, I guess lining all that up in a new location wouldn't take long.

And it would be great to just grab your keys and go to the gym without bundling up.

Back