• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New cycle question

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
I just came off a pct about 2 weeks ago. I was wondering
1) when can i start my next cycle?
2) what would be best combo for muscle mass and size?

I finished up with dmz 3.0 and 4andro. I am looking for something that will keep my libido. Had a hard time when starting pct with performance. And I'm looking 4 sumthing that I can use um and e control on pct.

Bump because of so many other posts. Lol

Either the 1-Andro/4-Andro combo or SDMZ 5.0 will pack on the mass! DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

I was thinking of dmz 5 but wasnt sure if that's a better way to go over the 1 and 4 andro. Also when can I start next cycle. Last batch of 3 didn't do so well.

I was thinking of dmz 5 but wasnt sure if that's a better way to go over the 1 and 4 andro. Also when can I start next cycle. Last batch of 3 didn't do so well.
In general it's time on cycle + time on PCT = time off

I'm guessing i should consider 5.0 then. Does 5.0 kill libido? The 4 andro was great. While on pct after a few days off 4andro I lost everything. Was on 3.0 though. Just wondering if 5.0 has same effect or not?

I'm guessing i should consider 5.0 then. Does 5.0 kill libido? The 4 andro was great. While on pct after a few days off 4andro I lost everything. Was on 3.0 though. Just wondering if 5.0 has same effect or not?
5.0 contains 4-Andro and R-Andro which both help libido.

IYO would you go with the 5 or the 1andro combo? Also how long? Looking to put most size and hardness on.

IYO would you go with the 5 or the 1andro combo? Also how long? Looking to put most size and hardness on.
Either/or really.. I've had good results with both for lean mass. With 5.0 I ran 3 caps daily for 6 weeks. With the 1/4 Andro combo I like 4 caps of each daily for 8 weeks. You can always add 1-Andro to SDMZ 5.0...

Thanks. Gonna order after the new year. Will def use ebfitness15!!!

Gonna run
1andro
4andro
Um
Cycle support
And econtrol

What would you recommend dosing for this combo?
Would you add or subtract anything?
And no libido problems right?

Gonna run
1andro
4andro
Um
Cycle support
And econtrol

Gonna run
1andro
4andro
Um
Cycle support
And econtrol

You could actually subtract the 4-Andro since it's already in 5.0. I think 3 caps daily of 5.0 and 3 caps daily of 1-Andro for at least 6 weeks will be a great lean mass cycle!

Ok cool. Would it hurt to run 4 andro with it or will it be suppressive like um?

Ok cool. Would it hurt to run 4 andro with it or will it be suppressive like um?
It wouldn't hurt, but remember...all PHs are suppressive to natural testosterone. That's why we run PCT...to restore natural test levels. And UM only has a chance of being suppressive at too high an amount and/or for too long; that's why one cap for 30 days is a safe bet in PCT.

Back