• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Time to Stack!

heavyiron

Administrator
Reaction score
In a few hours SDMZ 2.0 will be gone for good so now we are left with no single product for the advanced user who wants to pack on slabs of muscle. Therefore its time to stack!

NOT Recommended by IML's

My first proposed stack is for the guy wanting serious mass.

Cyanostane+Halo Extreme+Deca-drol=a wetter mass stack for the advanced user.

Cyanostane+Halo Extreme+Osta=a dryer stack for serious LBM.

Cyanostane+Halo Extreme=a dryer stack for the intermediate user.

Advanced Cycle Support and proper hydration is a must for any of these stacks.

~heavy

When you say Halo+cyano+osta do you mean using osta at the same time as the halo+cyano or osta during pct and 4 weeks after?

Heavy I am going to put this in the sticky, Stacking IML Prods for guys future reference if you don't mind big brother?

Solid stacker ideas, I like the cyano, halo & Deca-Drol stacker

Would you suggest following dosing each as indicated by their label or would you dose it differently since its a stack?

Thanks.

Would you suggest following dosing each as indicated by their label or would you dose it differently since its a stack?

Thanks.

It would depend on the experience level of the user. More experienced users could take 2 caps Cyano, 2 caps Halo and 3 caps Osta daily. Less experienced users may opt for less.

It would depend on the experience level of the user. More experienced users could take 2 caps Cyano, 2 caps Halo and 3 caps Osta daily. Less experienced users may opt for less.

Very true. I wouldn't recommend this type of combo until at least 4 cycles have been ran.

Currently running Halo at 3 (for 6weeks) and Cyano at 2 (for 4 weeks). I loved it the last time I ran it. Maybe next go around I will add in the osta, I will have to see how it works post cycle. This will be my first run with it.

Currently running Halo at 3 (for 6weeks) and Cyano at 2 (for 4 weeks). I loved it the last time I ran it. Maybe next go around I will add in the osta, I will have to see how it works post cycle. This will be my first run with it.

Cyano and Halo stacked have had fantastic feed back. Adding Osta would be very synergistic and add more horsepower.

Cyano and Halo stacked have had fantastic feed back. Adding Osta would be very synergistic and add more horsepower.

So 3 cap of Halo, 2 cap of Cyano, and 3 Cap of Osta a day. Sounds like This will be my stack. How long would you run the Osta? Id run the Halo 6 weeks along with the osta then after the 2nd week throw in the Cyano correct?

So 3 cap of Halo, 2 cap of Cyano, and 3 Cap of Osta a day. Sounds like This will be my stack. How long would you run the Osta? Id run the Halo 6 weeks along with the osta then after the 2nd week throw in the Cyano correct?
The longest I would run Osta is 8 weeks.

You can stagger the Cyano and Halo if you like or run it at the same time.

how long would you recommend taking a break from Osta before running it again for another 8 weeks? I just threw it into my current cycle, and will probably run it with PCT, was planning a SDMZ2.0 cycle next stacked with Osta if possible. Thanks!

It would depend largely on the dose. Osta at 3 caps daily is mildly suppressive so if recovery is the goal you must reduce dose or go off. I have no problem if a guy uses 1-2 caps daily in PCT but no more. I like to see 4 week breaks when using SARM's.

Back