• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

max rdosage of Super DMZ 5.0 ?

Fullpower

Registered
Reaction score
I've been taking Super DMZ 5.0 for a little over a month as part of my efforts to regain muscle I lost in the last year from dieting and hopefully putting on new muscle.
I'm 50 yrs old, 5'10" and now around 198 lb. I've been taking 4 SDMZ5 and 2 ACS/day and am planning a total of a 3 mo. cycle. What , in your opinion, is the max dosage of SDMZ?? would I benefit form upping the dosage? Thanks

I've been taking Super DMZ 5.0 for a little over a month as part of my efforts to regain muscle I lost in the last year from dieting and hopefully putting on new muscle.
I'm 50 yrs old, 5'10" and now around 198 lb. I've been taking 4 SDMZ5 and 2 ACS/day and am planning a total of a 3 mo. cycle. What , in your opinion, is the max dosage of SDMZ?? would I benefit form upping the dosage? Thanks
Well, 5.0 isn't toxic like the old methylated PHs, but I think you're good to go with 4 caps daily. I had good results with just 3 caps daily. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need to stock up!

I have a week or 2 left on the DMZ and have 1 bottle of ultra male and 2 of E control on hand
What dosage of both do you recommend for PCT?

Also, I've been looking into Nolvadex, Would you recommend that alongside the Ultra Male and E Control, or would you recommend the Nolva after the UM and EC are finished? also what dosage? I'm planing to get 20 mg tabs

Only 1 cap of Ultra Male daily and 3 caps of E-Control daily ( doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ) for at least 30 days. I would run the SERM alongside UM and EC but would keep the E-Control going for a couple weeks past the SERM to prevent estrogen rebound.

Thanks! From what I read, for the Nolva, I was thinking 40 mg/day for 2 weeks, 30 mg/day for 1 week and 20 mg/day for 1 week. Too much/little? to long/short amount of time?

Thanks! From what I read, for the Nolva, I was thinking 40 mg/day for 2 weeks, 30 mg/day for 1 week and 20 mg/day for 1 week. Too much/little? to long/short amount of time?
I usually just run 20mg daily for at least 30 days along with the UM and EC.

Back