• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Omfg (extensive halo n osta update)

Chenk

Registered
Reaction score
First off FUCK YEAHHHH!! I am on my 4th week of halo + osta stack and let me say no shutdown thus far. Hardons all the time still and strength is insane. Let me tell u I had some serious prs this week! 2 more weeks to go. I was sketchy cuz andro shut me down n gave me no where near the strength! I love this stack!!!

Used to b a bodybuilder, quit N got fat. Turned 25 on June 19th n I was 250 fat like 25% bf (mind u i didnt lift for 2 years because of injury) now today just 11 weeks dieting n working with Dave palumbo I'm 212 about 12 to 14% body fat. Abs coming in My strength keeps going up I'm loosing fat and gaining muscle. Carb cycling n eating high protein high fat diet I'm so pleased !! To elaborate on strength I am leg pressing 720 again (16 plates) for Reps, deading 405 for reps n just the overall pump n fullness 24 7 I'm in heaven! Going to keep Shredding untill the ball drops and then the start of 2013 I'm going to do a bulk phase with palumbo also using super dmz !! Hells YEAHHHH

First off FUCK YEAHHHH!! I am on my 4th week of halo + osta stack and let me say no shutdown thus far. Hardons all the time still and strength is insane. Let me tell u I had some serious prs this week! 2 more weeks to go. I was sketchy cuz andro shut me down n gave me no where near the strength! I love this stack!!!

Used to b a bodybuilder, quit N got fat. Turned 25 on June 19th n I was 250 fat like 25% bf (mind u i didnt lift for 2 years because of injury) now today just 11 weeks dieting n working with Dave palumbo I'm 212 about 12 to 14% body fat. Abs coming in My strength keeps going up I'm loosing fat and gaining muscle. Carb cycling n eating high protein high fat diet I'm so pleased !! To elaborate on strength I am leg pressing 720 again (16 plates) for Reps, deading 405 for reps n just the overall pump n fullness 24 7 I'm in heaven! Going to keep Shredding untill the ball drops and then the start of 2013 I'm going to do a bulk phase with palumbo also using super dmz !! Hells YEAHHHH

awesome, thanks for posting the feedback!

Good job!

Back