• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Need Advice

coachz

Registered
Reaction score
Ok lifting religiously for a month and using Halo two times daily but picked up 2.0 and Osta for later. Now I plan on doing weights 30 days and then shifting to cardio on my 30 off days then using one or the other on weights again but don't know which to use or can I use them both?

I'm not understanding your training protocol at all. Why are you cycling between lifting weights and doing cardio... do them both. You're not going to make any worth while progress training like that. In fact, if you stop lifting weights and eating like crap when you come off the Halo Extreme, you will lose most, if not all of your gains!

If you can give us a little detail as to what your goals are and what your looking to achieve from these cycles, I can help tailor you a new workout regiment that will be better suited in helping you to make steady progress both on and off cycle towards meeting your goals.

To answer your last question, yes, you can cycle Super-DMZ Rx 2.0 and Osta Rx either together or you can opt to save the Osta Rx for use in your PCT.

My goal is to bulk up and lose my almost 40 belly fat and I back off on weights because its hard to pay for everything in a large family. This school year is a mother for my 3 kids and cost but any who I want to get back to training because i'm tired of looking like every other almost 40year old with a gut. I use to be an athlete and now I coach athletes for football but you can't expect full respect if you can't keep up or match strength. My diet is controlled by my wife who is really a large supporter in all this so the eating part for sure is dealt with thanks for the help and hope this helps.

I can absolutely relate to your situation! I just dropped 32lbs myself... but absolutely in no way, shape or form should you stop weightlifting. Both weightlifting and cardiovascular exercise burn calories and both are extremely effective in burning calories. The intensity of your workouts and your body weight are two factors that play roles in determining rates of energy use.

Be realistic about your goals and how much time you can commit to the gym. Keep lifting a minimum of 4-5 per week with at least 3 cardio sessions per week directly after your workout for at least 30 to 45 minutes. HR between 125 - 135 bpm.

GET YOUR DIET LOCKED IN!!! ABS ARE MADE IN THE KITCHEN!!!

Good luck my friend... Looking forward to your progress!!

how should i run the supplements ..... 2.0 then Osta and should I wait 30 days in between each one? Thanks so much for this info because my journal is getting adjusted and this helps zero in on my goals!

how should i run the supplements ..... 2.0 then Osta and should I wait 30 days in between each one? Thanks so much for this info because my journal is getting adjusted and this helps zero in on my goals!
You can stack them together or you may decide to use the Osta in your PCT of SDMZ 2.0 to help continue making strong gains. Personally, I'd go with the latter option, as I feel SDMZ is already plenty strong.. this will help immensely in keeping your gains post cycle. Train hard brother!

Should i take 2.0 right after or wait the 30 day? Also to give a major positive update went to the gym and maxed out 5 times on 180 bench which I haven't done since high school (225 was my high school max)love it!!!!

Back