• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wait time

the_animal

Registered
Reaction score
how long should i wait after my dmz cycle to start another. im already planning my next cycle. i was going with the cyno stack and maybe halo?? i was wanting to start cutting and i ran cyno before and it basically ate fat off of me.

id take 4 weeks completely clean after you finish up pct brother...then run the halo/cyano stack...u might wanna look at throwing in osta rx as well as thats what im planning...in the same boat as u lol, just finished up sdmz 2.0 and in pct...its important to give your body a break...gotta be smart...let me know if you got any other questions or need help with the next cycle brother

yea, i got alot of questions about cutting. how do i successfully do it? all i have done was bulk with hopes of not gaining to much fat lol. but id at least like to see some abs and see all my veins. and should i run the osta with the PHs or in pct?

My personal rule of thumb is to stay off anything hormonal for at least the amount of time I spent cycling (including PCT).

Say; 4wk cycle + 4wk PCT = 8wks OFF hormonals before beginning another cycle. I personally take much more time than this, but that is the minimum I would recommend.

but i dont how to really cut. what do i do. i know i cut down on stuff, but how i need to know how many grams a day

but i dont how to really cut. what do i do. i know i cut down on stuff, but how i need to know how many grams a day
You should really reconsider using prohormones and supplements for that matter if you haven't learned to properly diet.

I'll help you the best I can, but I'll need to know a little more about you. Your age, height, weight, training style (routine/days per week), body fat percentage (a 3-7pt caliper pinch test preferred; no estimations/calculators [your local gym's personal trainer should be able to give you this reading])

Last edited:
You should really reconsider using prohormones and supplements for that matter if you haven't learned to properly diet.

I'll help you the best I can, but I'll need to know a little more about you. Your age, height, weight, training style (routine/days per week), body fat percentage (a 3-7pt caliper pinch test preferred; no estimations/calculators [your local gym's personal trainer should be able to give you this reading])

^ This! If you don't do the work in the kitchen, it won't matter what you do in the gym. I think we've all learned our lessons the hard way in that department. Get your training and nutrition done before you jump all over the PH's. PH's are NOT meant to be a shortcut, they are meant to supplement a great diet and awesome training routine.

Last edited by a moderator:
age-21
height-6'1"
weight- 235-240 it fluctuates
training style-6 days a week. i use a method called freak factor started by my friend Curt the brute Dennis Jr http://thefreakfactor.blogspot.com/?zx=900c86f345831b5b
BF- last pinch test was at 12.5%
This makes it a lot simpler. You're very similar to my stats. I'll post my own cutting diet I created for myself, and you may edit it however you see fit.

It is 4200 calories; 500g Protein, 360g Carbs, 80g Fats

Meal 1 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 2 75g protein, 60 carbs
Meal 3 75gprotein, 60carbs
Meal 4 75g protein, 60carbs
Meal 5 75g protein, 60 carbs
Postworkout 60g waxymaize 60g whey protein
+ 1 65g whey shake during the day

All meet requirements for protein or carb servings:
PROTEIN:
11-12oz chicken
13oz tilapia
10-11oz ground turkey
10oz tuna
13oz shrimp
16oz egg whites (this is 50g protein)
1 meal may occasionally be substituted for a meal replacement shake of (3oz dry oats, 75g whey protein, water, 20 raw almonds)

CARBS:
9-10oz rice
10oz sweet potato
3oz dry oats
9oz banana
8oz acai berries

FATS: (1tbsp w/ ea carb serving)
Fats 60-80g per day
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp UDOS's oil
1 tbsp almond oil
1 tbsp macadamia nut oil
1 tbsp grape seed oil

VEGGIES: 4 cups of broccoli/greenbeans/asparagus/spinach/onions/peppers/mushrooms per day

holy crap. this helps me a bunch!!!!!!! even better since im going to the store tomorrow morning. and i can try it and tweak to my body. also i just started dmz 2.0 last friday. so this is gonna be killer

Back