• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5.0 vs sarm

busguy

Registered
Reaction score
What exactly is a sarm and what would be better between a Sarm and 5.0? Looking for size and hardness.

Well Sarms act very differently for starters. Which sarm are you asking about specifically?

If you give me the exact item, I can give you an honest comparison and break it down into detail for you :)

Ostarine's ( MK-2866) always been my fav (muscle building/fat burning).

Last edited:
Ostarine's ( MK-2866) always been my fav (muscle building/fat burning).

This is one I have heard of. I was asking because I have heard that 99.9 percent of current phs are nothing more than a stronger dhea and they're not worth the money. I'm looking for best way to build strength, size, and hardness with out sacrificing bedroom performance. Also legal for my usual problem of dot random drug testing. Plus I don't understand sarms or how they work.

This is one I have heard of. I was asking because I have heard that 99.9 percent of current phs are nothing more than a stronger dhea and they're not worth the money. I'm looking for best way to build strength, size, and hardness with out sacrificing bedroom performance. Also legal for my usual problem of dot random drug testing. Plus I don't understand sarms or how they work.
IML's Andros definitely work great; plenty of members here can agree with that. And check out https://www.ironmagresearch.com for all your research interest (ebfitness15 for discount).

Last questions...I heard these phs are mostly bloat and not muscle. Is this true? Also how long should it be ran? I currently use a dhea supplement as is.

Last questions...I heard these phs are mostly bloat and not muscle. Is this true? Also how long should it be ran? I currently use a dhea supplement as is.
You're definitely getting some bad info/gossip from somewhere. I've tried all the Andros and SDMZs containing them now and haven't received bloat from any of them...and I'm actually prone to water retention (btw, you WANT intramuscular water retention, just not subcutaneous). I've ran some of the Andros as long as 12 weeks since they're aren't toxic, but I ran a long PCT afterwards. These days I just push them up to 8 weeks.

No its not true.

The andros convert to real hormones in the body. Epiandro and Randro convert to DHT. 4 andro converts to testosterone. 1andro to 1 testosterone. Norandro to Nandrolone aka deca.

So while you may need a larger dose of the Andros to see a signifcant gain, they are the real deal. You can make excellent size and strength gains off either.

I personally would choose Super DMZ 5 if I was going to choose between it and Osta. But I would personally run the DMZ 5 at 3-4 caps ED and for 60 days if I were going to do it.

Mind you, it will not be cheap to do so.

Also a mild PCT should get you back to normal when using either Osta or Super DMZ 5. Most people don't realize that Osta is suppressive and shuts down your natural Testosterone production.

Either way, both products will give added benefit to your goals.

No its not true.

The andros convert to real hormones in the body. Epiandro and Randro convert to DHT. 4 andro converts to testosterone. 1andro to 1 testosterone. Norandro to Nandrolone aka deca.

So while you may need a larger dose of the Andros to see a signifcant gain, they are the real deal. You can make excellent size and strength gains off either.

I personally would choose Super DMZ 5 if I was going to choose between it and Osta. But I would personally run the DMZ 5 at 3-4 caps ED and for 60 days if I were going to do it.

Also a mild PCT should get you back to normal when using either Osta or Super DMZ 5. Most people don't realize that Osta is suppressive and shuts down your natural Testosterone production.

Agreed

Cool. Thanks for the update. So you would run 2 bottles of 5.0, acs and then afterwards run um and econtrol for 30 days? And also I don't have to worry about any performance issues with this product right?

Cool. Thanks for the update. So you would run 2 bottles of 5.0, acs and then afterwards run um and econtrol for 30 days? And also I don't have to worry about any performance issues with this product right?
Yup, that's how I would run it. And no, no performance issues with 5.0

No its not true.

Wes does it convert to 1test cyp dihydroboldone or M1T?

GP20 For 20 Percent off gorilla

Back