• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Serm

akhunter02

Registered
Reaction score
I have everything on hand to start my First Halo cycle, Ive been on TRT for 3 yrs now so other than continuing my ACS and starting E-control after week 5, I have no PCT, is it wise to have a SERM on hand just in case?

I have everything on hand to start my First Halo cycle, Ive been on TRT for 3 yrs now so other than continuing my ACS and starting E-control after week 5, I have no PCT, is it wise to have a SERM on hand just in case?
In your case you have no need for it. Unless the unlikely event you somehow developed gynecomastia from this cycle, you would need some nolva to help clear it up. But gynecomastia isn't a concern with this compound as it doesn't aromatize so there shouldn't be any issues. Just continue your TRT dose straight through the cycle as you normally would.

Last edited:
Thanks, thats what I thought but wanted to make sure. For future reference and cycles which ones would I need a serm for?

SERM's are typically for post cycle recovery. When on TRT there is no PCT since you are always on. ie, no post cycle.

Nolva may be used on cycle for emergency gyno treatment though.

i agree on halo its prob not really needed unless you go nuts with dosage. i think you will be fine with the iml products personally BUT as heavy said ITS ALWAYS good to have some serm on hand just in case. you dont want to start getting gyno and not have any way to combat it. maybe grab some and if you dont use it hang onto it for your next run. but have it just in case imo. halo normally doesnt cause any real bad sides but you may be different than someone else..

Thanks, ill have some on hand just in case, Money is not an issue so better to be prepared, lack of planning can be a killer

Back