• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

my wife is curious about trying halo, some questions

mastershake

Registered
Reaction score
this would be her first ever ph cycle. she is really looking to nice and toned up with some muscle definition but she is NOT looking to get where some of the iml ladies are. and she will not be competing, just wants a really nice firm toned up body. should she consider this? and if so being her first time ever running anything like this is there anything she should know? and major side effects to be aware of?

will the halo for her help to cut down some body fat? she had our daughter a few years back and she lost just about all the weight but wants to kill the rest and get back to being nice and toned and firm but not anything like a pro builder.

should she skip the halo or would it be worth a run for what she wants??

I think if her diet is in check and she has been training regularly for a while, it could be the extra something she's been looking for. Halo for Her is good for cutting so it should help her achieve her fitness goals, giving her a toned defined look with lots of added bulk.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

ordered it for her will report back when she starts on it. she said she may need some advice so she may be coming on to ask some questions since this is the first time she ever is using anything like this.

thanks everyone!!

I think your wife will really love it! I experienced no bad sides at all. Have done 2 cycles so far and I am so pleased with the results. Remember, H4H is not a replacement for a good sound nutrition, but an added edge. Keep us posted.

will do she said she will join up when it comes in so she can ask questions. she is very excited about trying something new like this. thank you for all the offers for support!! iml has been awesome to me so far!!

Tell her good luck from us and we are all here for support!

Back