• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Looking to build

allirad123

Registered
Reaction score
I am an ectomorphic body type, and I'm looking to build more muscle but leveled out. I want to try one of the stacks but now sure what direction to take... any comments or ideas?

I am an ectomorphic body type, and I'm looking to build more muscle but leveled out. I want to try one of the stacks but now sure what direction to take... any comments or ideas?
Sure, try the Mega Pump Stack and a bottle or two of 5a-Laxogen. Both are female friendly and will help with muscle strength, volume, and repair. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Yep laxogenin is a huge plus for women.

Also I am seeing more and more women able to run Super Nor Andro with great results and minimal sides. Something to consider, just remember is it anabolic and converts to nandrolone.

Why is it being discontinued if women are having good results from it and what will replace it for us girls?

Sorry to bump your post, but the one I created got deleted somehow.. The supplies you are referring to - is it legal to buy and import to DK? No one seems to have it in DK.

Sorry to bump your post, but the one I created got deleted somehow.. The supplies you are referring to - is it legal to buy and import to DK? No one seems to have it in DK.
Answered in other thread

Back