• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Gyno

jayphillips22

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished my pct on a 4 week cyano and a six week halo cycle. This was my third cycle and I ran it with every possible precaution. I noticed two weeks ago that my left nipple was sore so I started an ai formeral to see if that would help and I've also been doing the last of my e control I had from a previous cycle but no possible luck. I've got a little lump under my nipple it seems to be getting bigger you still can't see it but I for sure can feel it and it's sore to squeeze. Any ideas or suggestions on how to handle this? I'm 23 and have never had any issues with any cycle before.

Is their an oral version of nolvadex? As I would not prefer or know the proper amount to inject.

Sorry never had to use it. I went onto cemproducts and saw the liquid nolva. Do I drink it and at what dosage per day?

Sorry never had to use it. I went onto cemproducts and saw the liquid nolva. Do I drink it and at what dosage per day?
Yes, take 20mg - 40mg daily. I usually recommend 20mg for PCT, but a little higher for helping to eliminate gynecomastia. 1mL(cc) = 20mg

Perfect thanks for the help. Once I get the nolva should I stop taking my ai or do both?

Perfect thanks for all the help man. One last thing how long do I take the nolva?

Perfect thanks for all the help man. One last thing how long do I take the nolva?

I would take it orally every 12 hours at 10mg per administration. (10 mg given orally bid)

Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: A double-blind crossover study

Lawrence N. Parker a, b, c, , David R. Gray b, c, a, Michael K. Lai b, c, a and Ellis R. Levin b, c, a

a Medicine, Service, University of California at Irvine, USA
b Pharmacy Service, University of California at Irvine, USA
c Long Beach Medical Program, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Long Beach, Calif., USA

Abstract

Benign asymptomatic or painful enlargement of the male breast is a common problem, postulated to be due to an increased estrogen/testosterone ratio or due to increased estrogenic or decreased androgenic stimulation via estrogen or androgen receptor interactions. Treatment at present consists of analgesic medication or surgery. However, treatment directed against the preponderance of estrogenic stimulation would seem to represent a more specific form of therapy. In the present double-blind crossover study, one-month courses of a placebo or the antiestrogen tamoxifen (10 mg given orally bid) were compared in random order. Seven of ten patients experienced a decrease in the size of their gynecomastia due to tamoxifen (P < 0.005). Overall, the decrease for gynecomastia for the whole group was significant (P < 0.01). There was no beneficial effect of placebo (P > 0.1). Additionally, all four patients with painful gynecomastia experienced symptomatic relief. There was no toxicity. The reduction of breast size was partial and may indicate the need for a longer course of therapy. A followup examination was performed in eight out of ten patients nine months to one year after discontinuing placebo and tamoxifen. There were no significant changes from the end of the initial study period except for one tamoxifen responder who developed a recurrence of breast tenderness after six months, and one nonresponder who demonstrated an increase in breast size and a new onset of tenderness after ten months. Therefore, antiestrogenic treatment with tamoxifen may represent a safe and effective mode of treatment for selected cases of cosmetically disturbing or painful gynecomastia.

For clarification, heavy, how long should nolva be ran to be given a fair chance to reverse gyno before starting letro? I've seen threads suggesting everything from one month to three months (as well as some ridiculous doses), but I know it's best if you catch it sooner than later. Thanks!

I have seen studies that range for 1-6 months. Therefore run the Nolva until gyno is cured up to 6 months maximum, but it usually works in much shorter durations.

Good stuff heavy. As always the dalai Lama speaks.

So ive been on the cem tamox for about 3 weeks now and gyno is not getting any better if anything it has grown a little bigger. Just to be clear on the dosage im doing .5 ml twice daily with the dropper is that correct or should i be doing more?

In case, if I have to take Nolva due to gyno before PCT starts... Would I still need to take e-control on last 3 weeks of PCT?

what if you use them both at the same time?? Everything I've seen warns against using AI's with SERMs (at same time) since you could crush the estrogen and lead to joint issues and weight fluctuations...

Nolvadex RAISES circulating Estradiol.

E-control (6-OXO) does not Crush Estradiol. E-control raises T while keeping E2 in the normal range.

Nolvadex RAISES circulating Estradiol.

E-control (6-OXO) does not Crush Estradiol. E-control raises T while keeping E2 in the normal range.

I guess that means it's okay to take E-control while taking Nolva then?

I guess that means it's okay to take E-control while taking Nolva then?

I would just choose one compound brother.

Nolva works very well for recovery. Might save the E-control as a stand alone T booster or for after the Nolva.

Back