• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Products

• M-Sten Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound
  • Pyro Rx - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant
  • Multi Rx - Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex
What a coincidence, my brother just called me last night about multivitamins.. I'll have to let him know. Interested in giving that pyro a run in my upcoming fat loss cycle.

What a coincidence, my brother just called me last night about multivitamins.. I'll have to let him know. Interested in giving that pyro a run in my upcoming fat loss cycle.

it's bad ass!

attachment.php

Attachments

• pyro-facts.jpg
    pyro-facts.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 153
WOW a new methyl sten?? after the announcement of sdmz going away i thought iml said this would be the last time to buy it? change of heart or was there a change to the msten used? can you say what the amount per cap will be?>> edit i see it says 10mg is this correct? and is it the same msten as the one used in sdmz was?? since dimeth is still in cyano and if that is still going to be around why not have the sdmz stack around? just curious.

the pyro looks interesting. i use a multi vitamin i have used for a long time and i like it a lot or id consider switching.

but thank you for keeping this stuff alive!!

since i could not edit i see the old compound is this: 2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-3n-3-one

the new one listed as: 2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one

im not a chemist so can anyone explain the differences or are they the same thing just labeled different?

thanks!!!

I was just surfing the products getting read to make an order and I noticed these listed!! I'm definitely interested in the M-Sten Rx. Awesome!

ETA?

M-Sten will be pure Methylsten - 99.95% pure, 10mg per cap, 60 cap bottle and we're looking at 6-8 weeks.

The other two products have an ETA of about 3-4 weeks.

Prohormones take much longer to have made, and we're having the Methylsten made custom for us.

but is it overall the same as the msten as used in the sdmz 2.0?? or a newer version of it..is there a difference other than manufacture like potency etc since you said it was 99.95% pure was the msten in sdmz just as pure etc?? just really wanting to know how it will compare to the original :D.... a cyano/msten stack could be interesting for those who were going to try to get the sdmz 2.0

Last edited:
M-Sten will be pure Methylsten - 99.95% pure, 10mg per cap, 60 cap bottle and we're looking at 6-8 weeks.

Prohormones take much longer to have made, and we're having the Methylsten made custom for us.

Awesome! I'm about to start my 6 week Halo/Cyano stack next Monday. I might have to line up my schedule to try out the M-Sten when it comes out. Good stuff!

That's perfect! And it really is a great blend.. happy to see the dmaa in there. I also like seeing the addition of the new di-caffeine malate; - an interesting new compound. It's supposed to be easier on the stomach; more effective due to the shuttling effect and the positive effect on energy replenishment from the malate ion.

M-sten....sweet...will stack with cyano :D

with cyano it would be a nice sdmz 2.0 alternative i would think

Iml never ceases to amaze me.

That's perfect! And it really is a great blend.. happy to see the dmaa in there.
This! DMAA always agreed with me: great energy (without freaking out), and a good appetite suppressant for cutting!

WOW! This is great news...I look forward to trying these out.

in for these when they become available for sure. cant wait to be honest. by this time i should be able to start back into the gym and i was thinking the other day the msten would have been great by itself for a good start in cycle (maybe a bit potent though...hmmmmm) ill def grab some but i may start off with some halo to err on the side of caution so i dont overdo it. i just think its awesome there are a few companies left with iml being one who is still going to put out some serious stuff.

Two more new products coming soon:

• 1-Andro Rx
  • 4-Andro Rx
I saw the link for the 4-Andro Rx pop up earlier today. Being unmethylated, both of these, along with Deca-Drol Max will be ideal for those looking to stack products!

Interested in the 1 and 4 andro since I stay away from methyls. Any idea when these will be available? I have been planning my first cycle and have been looking into these products just from other brands hopefully IML will dose these accordingly.

Interested in the 1 and 4 andro since I stay away from methyls. Any idea when these will be available? I have been planning my first cycle and have been looking into these products just from other brands hopefully IML will dose these accordingly.
Probably not until November, possibly later. Deca-Drol will be back in stock 11/01/12, and that's another unmethylated prohormone you may want to consider.

Probably not until November, possibly later. Deca-Drol will be back in stock 11/01/12, and that's another unmethylated prohormone you may want to consider.

This. Im ready for the Andros as well...to stack with my ph's lol

Fyi....one still should run ACS with even nonmethylated compounds...there is still some liver stress thou much less then a methylated.compound....

• M-Sten Rx - Pro-Anabolic Compound
  • Pyro Rx - Thermogenic/Energy/Stimulant
  • Multi Rx - Enhanced Vitamin/Mineral Complex

Share this product on Facebook if you're a FB'er!

^^^^ Click the image. Add me if you're on Facebook.

Back