• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Super Epi and Andro1 stack...

Stephan07

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Returning here. I started a cycle of Super Epi and 1 Andro last October. Got through almost 4 weeks but started to note some anxiety and worse, had a day or two of awful depression....never had that before. I stopped and went into PCT right away, which was unfortunate cause I was just starting to get some great gains. I am Mid 40's and take NO meds at all. I had some good results from the cycle while I was on it, but did get some sore as heck joints and definitely had some shut down as my wanker had no interest in sex. PCT with Some clomid which had me a touch emotional as well. I dunno, perhaps it was a bout of anxiety and some seasonal depression. I've come across a few forums where folks get anxiety on 1Andro, and not that uncommon on harsher stuff. Definitely had some insomnia frequently on the stuff.

I had a bottle of each left over so I ordered up some more as I thought I might give it one more try. Maybe I just go with the epi and ax the 1Andro? I was doing 300mg of each divided into am and pm dose.

Any thoughts input appreciated.

Thanks.

Your dosing sounds good so I would just stick with that or possibly even higher if you're only running the Epi. You can PCT with 1 cap of Ultra Male and 3 caps of E-Control daily for at least 30 days if clomid bothered you. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

Back