• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo for her ?'s

MissSTLcsi

Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone!! Just introduced to this supplement company and have a few ?'s about halo for her.
Im in my mid-30's and have been training for about 10 years. No competitions, just love to lift heavy and release stress. I've been off and on for the past few months due to health issues and just recently got my ass back in gear. Diet is good/constant.
My problem is my strength has really weakened and I was looking to take something to give me an extra boost while shedding water weight and improved vascularity. (im also tested at work so the whole legal option is a plus) Would halo for her be a good option?
Im curious as to side effects as well. I am currently on Lupron for endometriosis treatment which basically puts me into early menopause and sends my hormones into chaos so was wondering if adding halo would be a good idea. Obviously i'll ask my dr too, just wanted some other opinions from those who have used it.
Thanks in advance and sorry this is so long-winded, just wanted to include all info

Sassy would probally be the one to talk to

H4H would be fine for you. It's a very mild PH and specifically designed for women. Would consult with the doc and give it a go.

Thanks. I'm excited!! Will def consult with Dr first though.

Do other stimulants react negatively? I've read that ephedra could be an issue due to the elevated blood pressure. What about caffeine? I work a lot and train a lot...sometimes need that extra push to get my butt to gym

Imo if you use ephedra you shouldn't use any other energy stimulants as you could cause hypertension and other sides. Ephedra shouldn't have an effect on you H4H use except give you the energy to push harder. Be careful with ephedra as it is no joke and requires plenty of water consumption.

No prob!

What kinda testing do they do where your emoloyeed?

Standard urine drug tests for illegal narcotics...done at random and without notice.

H4H converts to Oral Turinabol when ingested. OT is a mild anabolic steroid. It will not cause problems on a standard rec drug urine test.

Back