• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Favorite Pre workout thread

Rone03

Registered
Reaction score
Curious on peoples opinions. I've been through tons of different pre workouts, Was curious on peoples favorites to use.

Mine honestly has to be Assault for the pumps, energy and taste

Assault and Super Pump Max have been my favorites. Neurocore (the old one) not so much

Friction! I've tried Jack3d, Assault, Hemo Rage, and more. I've tried Friction with a scoop. I won't take a full scoop again. I only take half to 2/3 scoop until my body gets used to it. Jack3d is strong stuff but I took it with 2 scoops but I won't ever take Friction more than a scoop so I think Friction is strong and really good stuff. Razor 8 is gonna be my next.

i never felt jack3d honestly, i took 3 scoops before each workout and it did nothing for me idk y.

CTD Labs NoxiPro...hands down strongest ive ever had pump and energy wise...and ive tried them all...literally lol

Friction! I've tried Jack3d, Assault, Hemo Rage, and more. I've tried Friction with a scoop. I won't take a full scoop again. I only take half to 2/3 scoop until my body gets used to it. Jack3d is strong stuff but I took it with 2 scoops but I won't ever take Friction more than a scoop so I think Friction is strong and really good stuff. Razor 8 is gonna be my next.

Razor 8 is some pretty good stuff its strong just not to big on the taste

The good thing about noxi pro is my body never got tolerant to it like others. I started with 2 scoops pre workout and probably went through 3 tubs staying at that amount. And it taste good!

2 cups of joe here.

SuperDMZ will give you better pumps than any pre-workout from a GNC or anything from an illegal website

Lmao yea, here in NY Mayor Bloomberg is trying to control how much soda people drink, its ridiculous. I can only imagine sooner or later coffee is gonna get banned too.

Volatile - 9 active grams per scoop 2 different types of creatine - I take 1 1/2 scoops. Been using for about a month and have set several PRs. Pump on this stuff is something else. Recovery between sets is good as well.

I have tried quite a few pre-workout/NO2 type supps and the best by far IMO is Nitriflex by GAT (German American Technologies). I take it along withe IML's Nitro4 and the pumps are insane almost to the point of too much to be honest.

Rail one line of PEA and you'll be in the zone and ready to smash some heavy weights for hours! ;)

Caffeine with DMEA and DMAA is also pretty nice, I usually take them with Glaucine Hydrobromide (it helps you breathe like a race horse)

Rail one line of PEA and you'll be in the zone and ready to smash some heavy weights for hours! ;)

Caffeine with DMEA and DMAA is also pretty nice, I usually take them with Glaucine Hydrobromide (it helps you breathe like a race horse)

Where can you find DMEA, DMAA and Glaucine Hydrobromide?

Where can you find DMEA, DMAA and Glaucine Hydrobromide?
Ftr, PEA (phenethylamine) is a class of drugs with psychadelic and amphetamine properties. lol

China! lol

You can get DMAA (1,3 dimethylamylamine) on ebay. But the other two are pretty much only found from chemical suppliers.

Anyone ever try any supplements from VPX? I believe their pre workout is NO Shotgun.

I used NO Shotgun for a year are so back in 2008-9 (Original). When they changed the formula it was not the same and I started to look elsewhere. I have tried several versions of NO-Xplode, Jack3d (original), 1MR (original), C4, Craze, Smash and several others I can not remember. Right now I'm liking Volatile. I workout at night and don't want a heavy stim product just one the works for me. It gives me enough energy, focus and a great pump. On the weekend if working out during the day I might add a crystal light w/caffeine to the mix.

You shouldnt use a pre w/o while taking a ph since a ph increases blood pressure and so does a pre w/o. Its very dangerous, i been using 2 cups of iced coffee no milk or sugar and been doing just fine while on cycle so far.

Heavy on stims but strong as hell, just bought razor8 its legit as fuck.. enjoy guys if you have a high tolerance.

Just stacked VPX NO-Shotgun with Evogen Glycoject. This is by far the best I have tried! Insane pump and focus.

Just stacked VPX NO-Shotgun with Evogen Glycoject. This is by far the best I have tried! Insane pump and focus.
Try Hyde, by Pro Supps

Pro Supps Hyde
Serving Size: 1 Scoop

Strength Matrix 5000 mg
Beta alanine, creatine hydrochloride, L-leucine, L-citrulline malate, agmatine sulfate

Caffeine Matrix 419 mg
Caffeine, anhydrous, caffeine citrate, Infinergy (dicaffeine malate)

Intensity Matrix 83 mg
1,3-Dimethylamylamine HCl, Pikatropin (pikamilon), yohimbe bark extract, rauwolfia vomitoria root extract (std. 90% alpha yohimbine)

Biggie,,,no decafe?!! LOL!
Adrenolin, sounds like an interesting mix. Any crash?

Back