• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Stack for Weight Loss

mikelam1

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've gained some weight here, and i'm looking to get rid of it and want to supplement my regiment. Which stack would you recommend for Weight loss?

OR

Should i do a regiment with Lean Fuel, then when at a desired weight, hit a stack?

Finally,

Does E-Control replace the need for a Serm for DMZ?

Thanks,

Mike.

I would stack R-Andro (3-4 caps daily) and LeanFuel along with a reduced calorie diet and consistent training. The R-Andro will help you hold on to muscle mass while dieting while also helping you lean out and harden up. E-Control should be stacked either with a serm or Ultra Male during PCT. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!

I would stack R-Andro (3-4 caps daily) and LeanFuel along with a reduced calorie diet and consistent training. The R-Andro will help you hold on to muscle mass while dieting while also helping you lean out and harden up. E-Control should be stacked either with a serm or Ultra Male during PCT. ebfitness15 for your discount code whenever you need anything!
ok
so to reiterate,

on cycle, r-andro (3-4 a day) and lean fuel
should i put anything with that? fish oil, milk thistle, test booster, or no?

and pct, e-control, and serm/ultra male?
so either i use the serm, OR the ultra male? not both right?

Personally, I'd add Advanced Cycle Support (2 caps daily).

And correct, either a serm or Ultra Male (1 cap daily) and E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ).
DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15 ;)

Back