• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can I take LeanFuel on my weeks 5-8 of my stack

Mac21

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I'm just getting into my 3rd week of my super andro 4 stack. Was wondering if once I got to my 5th week(done with the anabolic and super andro and onto ultra male) if it was ok to stack my extra. Title of leanfuel extreme with it to really cut down? Thanks

Yes for sure. You can add that in at anytime.

if you want to lean out, some other things to consider doing: Increase rep ranges, decrease rest periods between sets, increase cardio, decrease calories, or increase protein % within your existing calories.

Good luck!

Thanks man, appreciate it! I've been lifting heavy with lower reps since I started on the stack with a goal of building more strength and in the long run really leaning out. Once I'm done with the first 4 weeks of the stack I was planning on higher reps to cut down and being able to take the leanfuel at the same time will really help!

Thanks man, appreciate it! I've been lifting heavy with lower reps since I started on the stack with a goal of building more strength and in the long run really leaning out. Once I'm done with the first 4 weeks of the stack I was planning on higher reps to cut down and being able to take the leanfuel at the same time will really help!

Sounds good man, best of luck to you!!!

Back