• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My Super DMZ 3.0 Cycle

Hendog

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. Here is my Super DMZ 3.0 cycle I plan to start tomorrow.

Thoughts?

-------------------------------------------

Supplies:
-43 Super DMZ
-120 4 Andro
-14 Epi Andro
-60 Ultra Male

Start 5/12

Day 1-7 – 1 Cap of Super DMZ with Breakfast
Day 8-14 – 1 Cap of Super DMZ with Breakfast and 2 Caps of Epi Andro split
Day 15-43 – 1 Cap of Super DMZ with Breakfast and 4 Caps of 4 Andro split
Day 45-75 – 2 Caps of Ultra Male daily

Hey guys. Here is my Super DMZ 3.0 cycle I plan to start tomorrow.

Thoughts?

-------------------------------------------

Supplies:
-43 Super DMZ
-120 4 Andro
-14 Epi Andro
-60 Ultra Male

Start 5/12

Day 1-7 – 1 Cap of Super DMZ with Breakfast
Day 8-14 – 1 Cap of Super DMZ with Breakfast and 2 Caps of Epi Andro split
Day 15-43 – 1 Cap of Super DMZ with Breakfast and 4 Caps of 4 Andro split
Day 45-75 – 2 Caps of Ultra Male daily
You'll only need 2 caps of Ultra Male if you are over 250 lbs, otherwise just 1 is sufficient.

You'll only need 2 caps of Ultra Male if you are over 250 lbs, otherwise just 1 is sufficient.

Ok. Thanks.

I will be somewhere around 230 when this is over so I will stick with 1 cap ed.

Ok. Thanks.

I will be somewhere around 230 when this is over so I will stick with 1 cap ed.
Right on, and I would definitely stack the Ultra Male with E-Control ( 3 caps daily, doses spread out AM, mid-day, PM ). DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

***UPDATE***

So it's day 2 and I'm already lethargic as hell. It seems too soon for the Super DMZ to be affecting me. It might be in my head but today was the worst workout I have had in months.

Also, I seem to have lost my sex drive already (again, I don't see how this could already be happening on the second day but...).

I was going to give the Super DMZ a week on it's own but I guess I need to add the Andro tomorrow. Should I start with 1 cap of Andro ed and work up to 4 or start with 2?

***UPDATE***

So it's day 2 and I'm already lethargic as hell. It seems too soon for the Super DMZ to be affecting me. It might be in my head but today was the worst workout I have had in months.

Also, I seem to have lost my sex drive already (again, I don't see how this could already be happening on the second day but...).

I was going to give the Super DMZ a week on it's own but I guess I need to add the Andro tomorrow. Should I start with 1 cap of Andro ed and work up to 4 or start with 2?
No way it's already affecting you, you may have a bug or something. I like going straight to 4 caps of the Andros.

***UPDATE***

Day 4

I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take Super DMZ 3.0 to kick in, but I just had the best natty leg workout of my life. I just upped my weight by 25% on every lift. On leg press in particular, I just kept adding plates. I feel like I'm on Tren. The veins in my calves are popping out like crazy and I'm hard all over. Looking forward to seeing some growth in the next few weeks.

I am adding the Epi Andro today for 2 weeks before I switch to 4 Andro.

***UPDATE***

Day 6

Day 2 of 4 caps of 4 Andro with 1 cap Super DMZ. I feel better. Maybe a little out of it but I definitely don’t feel “bad” anymore. Today is day 6 and I’m somehow 214 lbs. I have no idea how I gained 9 lbs in 6 days but I did. Looking back through previous cycle notes, I definitely respond to orals very quickly. One cycle in particular I was on week 11 of 500mgs of Test E with only 15 lbs gained and when I added Dbol at 40mgs ed I added 10 lbs in 10 days. I realize a lot of it was water but 10 lbs in 10 days is still crazy.

I did chest, shoulders, and tris today (I’m only doing a 3 day split at the moment. As I continue to grow I will break shoulders off into it’s own day). I am stronger and more of a beast on all lifts and even just moving the weights around.

Hey guys. I haven't been updating because ebfitness is the only one paying attention but I'm still at it and I'm up 13 lbs in 12 days.

I just wanted to get on and ask if lower back pumps are an issue for Super DMZ 3.0 or 4 Andro. I am in constant pain. Not enough to stop the cycle but enough that I'm on here asking for advice. What compound is causing this and what might help?

Hey guys. I haven't been updating because ebfitness is the only one paying attention but I'm still at it and I'm up 13 lbs in 12 days.

I just wanted to get on and ask if lower back pumps are an issue for Super DMZ 3.0 or 4 Andro. I am in constant pain. Not enough to stop the cycle but enough that I'm on here asking for advice. What compound is causing this and what might help?
Very common; it's the 3.0. Just pick up some cheap taurine somewhere and add that to your cycle. Taurine, along with extra water and stretching will help a lot.

Very common; it's the 3.0. Just pick up some cheap taurine somewhere and add that to your cycle. Taurine, along with extra water and stretching will help a lot.

Thanks. I actually have Taurine. I will add it to my supps.

I just weighed in at the gym and I have officially gained 16 lbs. in 13 days. I'm only 9 lbs. from my goal weight. I might have to shoot for 240 instead of 230!

Thanks. I actually have Taurine. I will add it to my supps.

I just weighed in at the gym and I have officially gained 16 lbs. in 13 days. I'm only 9 lbs. from my goal weight. I might have to shoot for 240 instead of 230!
Right on!

Hey ebfitness,

I'm up to 222 lbs from 204 lbs when I started. I know a lot of this is water but am I going to be able to hold these gains? I'm not even half way through the cycle but I'm trying to plan the best way to hold at least half of this weight.

Hey ebfitness,

I'm up to 222 lbs from 204 lbs when I started. I know a lot of this is water but am I going to be able to hold these gains? I'm not even half way through the cycle but I'm trying to plan the best way to hold at least half of this weight.
Yeah, as long as you run a proper PCT and maintain or increase calories and continue lifting heavy after the cycle you should be able to hold on to the weight.

Yeah, as long as you run a proper PCT and maintain or increase calories and continue lifting heavy after the cycle you should be able to hold on to the weight.

Should I get Clomid? I actually thought that I still had some but right now I just have Ultra Male

The reason I ask is that this DMZ has definitely shut me down.

Either Ultra Male and E-Control or Tamoxifen/Clomiphene and E-Control. DISCOUNT CODE: ebfitness15

Back