• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

SDMZ 2.0 + Osta question.

FreakGenetics

Registered
Reaction score
Alright so after plenty of research and forum trolling I put together my DMZ 2.0 stack which I'll be starting tomorrow. Everything has been dialed in, diet, training, supplementation and hydration are going to be tailored specifically to my DMZ run. ( Also my first ever PH). The only thing I can't quite decide is whether or not to run this Osta I have alongside DMZ or save it for PCT. If I did save it for PCT.. Would 3 caps Be suppressive if run with Ultra Male Rx on PCT? Any insight would be appreciated. I'm pretty excited about my first PH run ever as a lot of planning has gone into it, and it seems Ive got the right stuff to do it with. I'm just trying to get past this last speed bump as I want to do this right. Thanks guys.

I ran osta during pct after sdmz 2.0. No issues for me. Id run it during sdmz and pct tho.

Thanks for the input and quick responses guys. 3 caps daily with ultra male during PCT is looking good then. Will slide right into DAA/Trib after the 4 weeks and stay on that until I feel my test levels are back to normal. Will be getting some blood work done about 4 weeks or so after PCT as well so when all is said and done I'll be sure to log results. Thanks again guys.

I would stack the SDMZ 2.0 and the Osta as you will have an enhanced synergy using a SARM (Osta) and an AAS (SDMZ). 3 caps daily on Osta will be slightly supressive during PCT but 1 cap during PCT will be fine.

Sample Cycle

Weeks 1-4 Super DMZ RX 2.0~2 capsules per day + Osta RX~2 capsules per day
Weeks 1-8 Advanced Cycle Support~2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
Weeks 5-8 Ultra Male RX~1 capsule per day + Osta RX~1 cap daily (Post Cycle Therapy) A SERM may also be used as PCT.

Back