• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for advice on best possible stack for my goals.

mf2525

Registered
Reaction score
I've been into the prohormone game for sometime now. I've ran 2.0, 3.0 and a few other supplements by IML and I've also ran a few cycles from other companies. I got ridiculous results from 2.0 and I'm trying to find a stack that is similar to the gains from that cycle.

Im willing to stack multiple compounds and supplements if necessary.

Overall, I'm looking to put on some pretty decent mass/size/weight, while increasing strength at the same time during the summer months (or however long need be). I'm essentially looking for the ultimate stack with the supplements available right now. Also, a dosing regime along with stack recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

I've been into the prohormone game for sometime now. I've ran 2.0, 3.0 and a few other supplements by IML and I've also ran a few cycles from other companies. I got ridiculous results from 2.0 and I'm trying to find a stack that is similar to the gains from that cycle.

Im willing to stack multiple compounds and supplements if necessary.

Overall, I'm looking to put on some pretty decent mass/size/weight, while increasing strength at the same time during the summer months (or however long need be). I'm essentially looking for the ultimate stack with the supplements available right now. Also, a dosing regime along with stack recommendation would be greatly appreciated.
If I was going to combine the best Andro stack for strength, size, and hardness I would stack 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and R-Andro all at 4 caps daily for at least 6 weeks. ebfitness15 for your discount code!

If I was going to combine the best Andro stack for strength, size, and hardness I would stack 1-Andro, 4-Andro, and R-Andro all at 4 caps daily for at least 6 weeks. ebfitness15 for your discount code!

Is PCT needed?

also, what do you think of stacking those with MK-2866 along with MK-677?

Back