• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

DMZ/Superdrol Stack Questions

GuruGuerrilla

Registered
Reaction score
20 years old, 6'0, 185 lbs.
i ran DMZ only cycle January 1st-February 1st.
started DMZ/SuperDrol stack April 25,

I am finishing week 3 of my DMZ/Superdrol cycle. A little late to ask but i could use some advice.

just a couple days i noticed my lower left abdomen pumping quite strongly, I felt no pain but it made me uncomfortable.
Could it just be my liver doing the processing and everything is normal?? Or a sign that the stack is becoming too much for my body to handle.

i've been taking both DMZ & Superdrol twice a day for past two and a half weeks, but recently started taking my DMZ in morning & my superdrol at night to maybe calm any ill effects, if any.

cycle is going well, my strength is up even though I'm probably not taking in enough calories as I could be.
Focused more on the smaller LEAN gains then bigger fluffy gains for summer.

my question is,
is it a good idea for me to start taking my DMZ ONCE in he morning, and my Superdrol once at night w/ food?? To lighten the intensity for my body.

i wish to complete cycle because I am satisfied with my results, dry & Cut mass, but will cut it short if necessary.

advice is neeeded! Thanks

Hmmm its really tough to say if it is a direct cause.

Can be various things.

How is your hydration? You definitely want to be on a solid Cycle support and hydrating well when running those two compounds together tbh.

If it continues you may want to see your doctor, especially if you discontinue and it continues.

Can be as simple as a Urinary Tract infection, or maybe even a muscle strain/twitch in the abdominals as well. Could be GI related, etc, etc..

Dehydration and drying is common with something like SD. So muscle cramping and all the symptoms that go hand in hand can occur while using SD.

Really very tough to say for sure though without a doctor taking a look or labs.

Thank you!
yes I've definitely been hydrating quite well and my cycle support has been thorough, it has calmed down since I've been eating bigger meals with my doses.
So maybe it's just my normal organ functions just louder with the prohormones taking effects.

am going to get blood work done for liver and all that stuff very soon, appreciate the response!!

Hey man,
appreciate your response.

stopped dmz & am gonna finish this week with superdrol only.
i just believe both compounds were becoming to harsh to handle, but I feel fine much less stomach discomfort with superdrol only.
any thoughts?

Back