• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Halo/Cyanostane 6 Week Stack

GospelWarrior

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all. I'm going to be logging my progress on my Halo/Cyanostane 6 week stack. I am starting tomorrow morning. I hope this is beneficial to some of you out there and it should help keep me focused.

Stack:
Halo 3 caps/day Weeks 1-6
Cyanostane 2 caps/day Weeks 3-6
Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps/day Weeks 1-4
Ultra Male Rx Weeks 1-4

PCT:
Advanced Cycle Support 2 caps/day Weeks 7-10
Ultra Male Rx 2 caps/day Weeks 7-10
E-Control Rx 3 caps/day 8-10
Clomid on hand just in case. Don't expect to need it, but you never know.

Other supplements I'm taking:

Whey Protein
Carb powder
Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
HMB
Vitamin-C
Tribulus
L-Arginine
Liquid Carnitine

My current stats:
27 years old
5'10"
160lbs
7% body fat
Been training for 4 years

Goals:
I am slowly trying to make my way towards 180lbs. I am trying to do it clean. I'm not looking to jump up to 180 quickly. I am using the Halo as a clean bulk for a few pounds and the Cyano for a nice cutter around my midsection. I have a little fat left over from my DMZ not so clean bulk so I really want to bring out the definition in my mid-section. I'm looking for a really clean bulk with a hard/vascular look. I blew out my knee awhile back and have really slacked on my leg days just because I've been a wuss about injuring it again. I'm over that and ready to hit legs hard, that's why I'll be hitting them twice a week.

Training:

I will go into this more tomorrow when I have more time but I am doing a 6 day/week schedule with Sunday's being my rest day. The five training days will just repeat in order with Sunday always being the rest day. Cardio will be three days a week and abs will be three days a week.

Day 1: Legs Quads & Calves Abs
Day 2: Delts & Lats Cardio
Day 3: Pecs & Traps Abs
Day 4: Hams & Calves Cardio
Day 5 Arms Abs
Day 6: Start over and Cardio

Diet:
Strict clean diet per my nutritionist. I'm currently at 2630 calories a day, but that is probably about to jump up. I am doing 6 regular meals a day along with a pre and post workout meal. All of my carbs are with meal 1 and 2 and pre/post workout. The carbs with meals 3-6 are only fibrous carbs from veggies. Sundays are my cheat day where I can eat pretty much whatever I want as long as I keep my consistent eating pattern of a meal every 2-3 hours.

If anyone has any questions feel free to fire away. Any suggestions are also welcomed.

Last edited:
In for the log brother!

Quads & Calves today.

Hack Squat 15, 12, 10, 20, 20
Seated Knee Extension 15, 15, 15, 15
Barbell Front Squat 15, 12, 10, 15
Seated Calf Raise 20, 15, 12, 20
Standing Machine Calf Raise 20, 15, 12, 20

Finished with cardio on the treadmill.

This is my lighter leg day. The second leg day of the week has all the big boy lifts.

I could've sworn my quads were pumped more than usual, but this was probably in my head.

This is going to be good.

Delts & Lats today. I alternate between muscle groups so I can keep a steady pace and keep blood flowing through each muscle group throughout the workout.

Dumbbell Lateral Raise 12, 12, 15, 15
Alternating Dumbbell Front Raise 12, 12, 12
Seated Shoulder Press (Smith) 15, 12, 10, 15
Standing Dumbbell Rear Lateral Raise 15, 15
Upright Row 15, 15
Behind the Neck Press (Smith) 15, 12, 10, 15

Front Pulldown 15, 12, 10, 15
Seated Cable Row 15, 12, 10, 15
V-Bar Pulldowns 15, 12, 10, 15
T-Bar Rows 12, 12, 15, 15
Pullups 3 sets to failure

Abs

Keep rocking bro.

Nice workout brother!

Delts & Lats today. I alternate between muscle groups so I can keep a steady pace and keep blood flowing through each muscle group throughout the workout.

Dumbbell Lateral Raise 12, 12, 15, 15
Alternating Dumbbell Front Raise 12, 12, 12
Seated Shoulder Press (Smith) 15, 12, 10, 15
Standing Dumbbell Rear Lateral Raise 15, 15
Upright Row 15, 15
Behind the Neck Press (Smith) 15, 12, 10, 15

Front Pulldown 15, 12, 10, 15
Seated Cable Row 15, 12, 10, 15
V-Bar Pulldowns 15, 12, 10, 15
T-Bar Rows 12, 12, 15, 15
Pullups 3 sets to failure

Abs

Nice work dude!

Thanks fellas!

Chest & Traps today

Alternating between body parts again.

Incline Dumbbell Fly 12, 10, 15, 15
Bench Press (Smith) 12, 10, 15, 15
Pec Dec 15, 15, 15
Machine Chest Press 12, 10, 15, 15
Dumbbell Pullover 15, 12, 10, 15
Bench Press (Dumbbell) 12, 10, 15, 15

Barbell Shrug 15, 15, 12
Dumbbell Shrug 15, 15, 12
Barbell Upright Row 12, 12, 15
Standing Dumbbell Upright Row 10, 12, 15

I was going to to cardio after my weights but I went out of town last night so I was pretty whooped. I'd rather go twice as hard on cardio tomorrow than half as hard tonight.

My pumps were definitely increased. Arms were very vascular and chest felt really full. Definitely a bit more than usual.

In for the ride bro, Goodluck. Might wanna up the cal a bit if you wanna put on some more size. Just a thought.

In for the ride bro, Goodluck. Might wanna up the cal a bit if you wanna put on some more size. Just a thought.

My nutritionist just added some more carbs to my diet yesterday. We've only been working together for a couple weeks so he's still trying to learn how my body reacts to everything. I'm trying to do a clean bulk so I don't mind taking a bit longer. Not looking for tons of lbs overnight, more slow steady lean mass. Plus I still have some lower belly fat that I'm trying to clean up. That's where I hold all my weight when I put it on.

My nutritionist just added some more carbs to my diet yesterday. We've only been working together for a couple weeks so he's still trying to learn how my body reacts to everything. I'm trying to do a clean bulk so I don't mind taking a bit longer. Not looking for tons of lbs overnight, more slow steady lean mass. Plus I still have some lower belly fat that I'm trying to clean up. That's where I hold all my weight when I put it on.

Oh alright bro sounds good!

Hams & Calves today

Lying Hamstring Curl 15, 15, 15
Leg Press 15, 12, 10, 20
Walking Lunges w/Dumbbells 30 steps, 30 steps, 30 steps
Barbell Squat 15, 12, 10, 20
Barbell Deadlift 12, 12, 15
Straight Back Stiff Leg Deadlift 12, 15, 15
Donkey Calf Raise 20, 15, 12, 20, 20
Supine Calf Raise 20, 15, 12, 20, 2

Abs & Cardio

I took the day off today to go fishing and give my muscles a break :D

I need to go fishing....bout that time.of the yr as things.cool.off....bull redfish will be running soon....

I need to go fishing....bout that time.of the yr as things.cool.off....bull redfish will be running soon....

That's funny you say that. I was out fishing for reds and trout. Good stuff!

Arms today

Supinated Incline Dumbbell curls 12, 10, 15, 15
Barbell Curl 15, 12, 10, 15
Single Arm Dumbbell Curl 20, 24, 30, 30
Preacher Curls 15, 12, 10, 20

Lying Barbell Extension 12, 10, 15, 15
Supine Close Grip Bench Press 15, 12, 10, 15
Seated Tricep Dumbbell Extension 12, 10, 15, 15
Two Arm Cable Pushdown 12, 12, 15, 20

Abs

I did a bunch of yard work this morning so I was pretty much walking for 2 hours straight. I let that be my cardio for the day. I had a really really really good pump going on my arms. Not as big of a pump as my DMZ cycle pumps but it was close. I was pretty tired after a long work week and fishing all day yesterday, but I felt full of energy and strong.

Tomorrow is a rest day then I will weigh myself on Monday and restart the routine.

Weighed in at 160 today. Same exact weight as a week ago. I feel more full though. Someone made a comment yesterday that I looked bigger. I had a really good pump going in my quads during the workout. Felt really good.

Today was my Quads/Calves routine and abs.

I don't know where you guys are, but I was out a couple of days ago and pulled in a good cooler full of bluefish from the east coast (outer banks), and one red... got to the point where I got tired of cleaning them, so they're definitely running... From what I've seen it's just starting to pick up

I'm in Florida, where are you fellas at?

NC, it's getting cooler here... may take a bit longer for FL, but I would think you guys have your own runs... things should get heated in the next month or two for the fishing for sure

Cool man, October gets really good down here.

Getting ready to go to the gym to hit delts and lats. I will post an update when I get back. My wife was with me on Sunday when someone told me I "looked bigger and bigger every week." I can't remember if I said this earlier but I finished my PCT and time off for the original DMZ cycle and then went into this stack so I've pretty much been growing for the past few months. I only lost about 5 or 6lbs from my DMZ cycle but I was trying to cut a bit of weight so that is to be expected. Anyways I was getting ready for bed last night and my wife looked at me and said, "I actually do think you look bigger this week." Pretty good for only one week on Halo. I can't wait to add in the Cyano next Monday.

Delts & Lats today

Workout today was awesome. I am definitely getting some really good pumps on Halo. I felt like I had really good energy throughout the entire routine and even through cardio. I'm definitely thinking three caps a day is the sweet spot.

Pecs, traps, and abs yesterday. Felt really good and had an awesome chest pump. Looking very vascular during workouts and staying hard throughout the day. No sides so far.

I did arms today and this was probably the best pump I've had thus far on this cycle. Almost two weeks into 3 caps/day so I'm sure it's in my system real good right now :D I was pretty beat after work today so I skipped abs and I'm going to do it tomorrow with my cardio. I'm really looking forward to adding Cyano on Monday. I can't wait to see how I look/feel two weeks into adding the Cyano. I bumped into a friend today who I hadn't seen in a couple week. She immediately commented that I looked bigger. Just flat out loving IML products!

Back