• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ordered 2 bottles of Osta RX last night, no verification?

xhrr

Registered
Reaction score
So last night I placed an order for 2 bottles of Osta RX but never received a verification email that it went through and nothing is showing up on my bank statement at the moment? Can anyone help me out and figure out if it went through or not? I don't want to get charged twice if I have to place another order.

So last night I placed an order for 2 bottles of Osta RX but never received a verification email that it went through and nothing is showing up on my bank statement at the moment? Can anyone help me out and figure out if it went through or not? I don't want to get charged twice if I have to place another order.

Check ur spam folder. If nothing there. Hit up our contact page and send them an email. Hope this helps

Yeah nothing in spam. Do you usually receive verification right away the transaction went through or does it take a while? I always got a quick email for purchases which is why I'm wondering if it even went through but I'm scared to get charged twice just because of the hassle. I emailed the contact page hopefully they get back to me quick but nothing yet.

yea usually within 5 min whenever i place an order.
IML Store Page

if u go to the store^ and on the left hit contact and go on and fill out the form and u should get a respose pretty quick i would think. dont re order unless they tell u it went through

no problem brother

so they have no record of my order should I try again?

yea if theres no record of the order then i would re order. if they cant find it something didnt go through

Got a confirmation email right away this time so should be good to go now. Thanks.

Got a confirmation email right away this time so should be good to go now. Thanks.
glad to hear brother! glad to be able to help! feel free to hit up the other forums too!

Thanks man. I'll be starting it around early October with some topical Formestane thrown in at the beginning of week 3 and continued 2 weeks into a some what PCT if you will.

You think at 180 ish I should stick with 3 caps or bump to 4 on the second bottle? I might log it if I have time but it could be a weekly review thing as I'm pretty busy with college.

stick with 3 caps. depending on how ur results r u can adjust on the second.
and a weekly update would be great!

Enjoy the Osta!!! I am using it right now and it is some potent stuff! Get ready for some crazy pumps and fullness.

Enjoy the Osta!!! I am using it right now and it is some potent stuff! Get ready for some crazy pumps and fullness.

I have some high hopes for it hopefully it delivers. How long have you been on it and are you noticing anything else on it besides the pumps and fullness?

bump for answers to above questions ^ and whats the dosing for this empty stomach or with food?

i ran it 8 weeks @ 3 caps a day.
took it before breakfast each day, all 3 caps at once.
had fullness, vascularity, and increased libido, also seamed to have more muscle endurance too.
hope this helps

Thanks man does it matter with or without food? Like with a meal or 30-60 mins before is there an optimal way? I'm going to be eating slightly below maintainence calories so I don't really expect to gain weight but roughly how many lbs did you put on or were you cutting/maint calories as well?

Back