• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊

Coming off MethaDrol cycle

ChrisJW

Registered
Reaction score
I am less than a week of coming off of the "on cycle" and starting PCT. I have heard that some people lose strength & gains that they received. Mine have been pretty substantial (thanks IML!!). Is there any advice that you experts can give a novice in this regard?

Thanks

Chris

I am less than a week of coming off of the "on cycle" and starting PCT. I have heard that some people lose strength & gains that they received. Mine have been pretty substantial (thanks IML!!). Is there any advice that you experts can give a novice in this regard?

Thanks

Chris
Hello Chris,

What are you using for PCT? Some people do lose their gains because they slack off, or they drop their calories, or they may have gained substantial water weight/glycogen retention and mistakenly thought it was muscle.

I would recommend adding creatine, beta alanine, and citrulline malate. Also, do not attempt to cut weight in PCT, keep your calories up and continue with your dedictaion to the gym, do not slack off just because you're off cycle - keep the intensity up. You need to still bust your balls to try to move forward, train to hit some strength.

I'm using the IML stack (cycle support, anabolic matrix, ultra male, E-control). I also take Animal Pack & Flex and my pre / post workout both contain buffered creatine (neurocore / myobuild). I have no intentions of slacking off or dopping calories. I just wanted to check to see if there was anything outside of diet and exercise that I needed to be aware of.

Back