• Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need some cycle advice!

GEARS4WAR

Registered
Reaction score
Ok so I just bought another super dmz cycle. I wanted to beef it up a little bit so I also bought a bottle of deca. As for taking the deca, should I just take that the same times of the day that I take the dmz? If anyone has any info that'd be great

I'm running halo extreme (2x) with deca (3x) right now with no issues. I know the dmz is a little stronger than the halo but I think you will be fine. Especially is this is not your first cycle.... my opinion. Good luck bro.

ok i get what your saying but i was just wondering as in say I take my DMZ in the AM and my second dmz around 1pm. on the bottle it says 2 times daily. so i was wondering if i should take my deca at the same time as i take my dmz eg. at 7am and 1pm. and since im stacking these to PH's should i not take all 3 doses and just stick to 1 dmz and 1 deca in the am and one dmz and deca in the pm?

If it were me I would take dmz at 7am and and 5pm with dinner. I would also rake the deca at 7am, again around 1pm1:00 with lunch and the third dose at dinner with your second dmz. That's how im doing mine.

Back